I've had a BP for a few years now, and for the first time I forgot to put the lid of her tank back on after feeding her. I fed her last Sunday 8 days ago, and when I did I forgot to put her tank lid back on. Long story short, she's recently been kept in a room we haven't used much the last few weeks, and didn't notice until yesterday for her next feeding that she was missing.I thouroughly looked through everything in that room and saw no signs of her. There's enough of a gap in the door to that room that she could have gotten out into the next room, but no luck finding her there either. So after looking everywhere on the main floor of the house, I ended up heating up a mouse and putting it in her terrarium, I then put the terrarium on the ground in the dining room (pretty centrally located). I put some flour around the doorways so if she moved from one room to the next overnight she'd leave a mark. I also left all of the doors open so wherever she is she'd hopefully smell the mouse. This morning, no luck. mouse is still in the tank, and no flour has been disturbed. Any advice on how to find the BP would be greatly appreciated. I feel sick to my stomach thinking how she's likely been out of her tank for a week now, and I have no idea where she went. The weather here has been very cold the last week (50s). I don't know that there's be anyway for her to get outside, but I have no idea where she could have gone.