I recently got my beautiful snake she was born July 2015 and is weighing in at 504grams (as of tonight). When I got her from the breeder I was told that she was eating weaned live rats. I want to switch her over to f/t. I have had her for a month now and I have not been able to get her to be interested in any of the rats. I did feed her a live adult mouse (all I could find at the time) after the 3rd week of her not eating. She has refused to take a f/t for 2 weeks now. How long should I let her go without eating before I offer her live?

I have read a few posts on here and watched YouTube videos on methods of getting snakes to switch over. These are the methods I have tried.
As far as heating, I have tried thawing and then placing in hot water (in a ziplock and without). I have tried the hair dryer method. I have also tried thawing in the same room under a heat lamp (the bulb is just a heat lamp bulb, is there a different one I should be using). I haven't tried "scenting" the rat (because I don't have used bedding, and her set up is in my room and I really don't want it to smell). Is there another method that someone could suggest? Also, how hot is too hot for the rodent to be?

Thank you for any feedback.

She is in a DIY shelving set up with vision v70 tubs. Hot side is right around 88-90 and the cool side is right at 80. She has a hide that she stays in almost all day, however she is active in the evening/night as she should be. Using blank newsprint as substrate and I mist it every other day (I don't really know how to gauge the humidity, however she shed about a week ago and it came off in one piece).