Female Lemonblast (Pastel / Pinstripe) 3yrs of age, 1500+ grams. She has not bred this year but had a clutch of 9 last spring.
Male Mojave Bumblebee (Pastel / Spider / Mojave (possible het ghost)) 2 years of age. 600-900g. Once again, I didn't breed them this year, but he was the father of the clutch.

Both are domestic bred and raised. They are good eaters, though the male does like to go off food during the early spring for about 3mo. I have never had any issues with the female eating at all, she is an absolute hog. They don't like frozen/thawed, so I have been feeding live most of their lives. Adults for both morphs go for around 200.00 for the female and 175.00 for the male.

Please text or call 1-573-644-2304 for pictures or for any further questions.

I am moving into a new apartment and the landlord has decreed no reptiles, so I am unfortunatly having to find a good home for them. My local breeder isn't interested because he has so many already. I can work out shipping if it is required to get them somewhere they can be happy. I treat them a little spoiled, they have full terrarriums with their own hides and whatnot instead of shelf units the way others do. I can include the tanks / Heating pads / hides / and other accoutraments for local buyers. (30gal breeder tank, 20gal long, two double heat lamps, 2 heating pads, 4 hides, 4 faux grass substrate *washable*, 2 water dishes)