so about a month ago i learned that rats are way healthier for bps than mice. upon learning this i set out to feed my 5-6 year old BP her first small rat for her next meal. she took it like a champ, downed it, i was very proud very happy. she hasnt pooped yet. i read that some balls dont deficate after every meal so i wasnt too worried. so i fed her another rat 10 days later. it has been 8 days since her last feed and she still hasnt pooped yet + she looks like she is about to shed so i decided to hold off on feeding her. i also recently got some new hides and props for her inclosure, fake leaves, flowers and 2 new hides, one for her warm side and one her her cold side. since the redecoration and the new diet she has been very aggressive and defensive. before this she had never snapped at me and i have had her since she was probably 6 months, but in the past month she has not let me touch her at all, has hardly come out of her hide unless i force her (like for a meal), and has now snapped at my boyfriend and me. i am very concerned as she as always been so gentle and docile. any advice? im really worried and any help is appreciated!