Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,638

0 members and 2,638 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,120
Threads: 248,562
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Luke50585

Threaded View

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: What enclosures do you have on order? Im going crazy waiting how about you? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MissterDog View Post
    Omg, I'm also planning on ordering a T12 with nearly the same specs! Sliding glass doors, lights, flexwatt, locks and a (temporary)divider.

Please please let me know how you like it and take pictures!

If you don't mind me asking, what was your order process for this? I'm also thinking of getting a Pro Panel from Bob and heard you can have your rhp drop shipped to AP and they install it for you? Who did you contact first? AP for your cage or Bob for your rhp?

I will take pictures once they are assembled and ready to go - I've very excited about this LOL

My order process? I just called Animal Plastics and initially ordered T8's but changed to T10's (thanks Sauzo for the recommendation) a couple weeks later - Ali is awesome to talk to and bounce ideas off. I've got 2 T10's; shelf, divider, sliding glass, locks, 10mm channel routed for LED's I bought on Amazon, and Pro Products (Bob is also great to talk with) RHP's drop shipped to AP for installation and 1 T10 with everything but the divider for a total of 3 T10's and most likely a 4th to top it out before they end the sale. LOL

Then LOTS of patience...supporting a small business in the US is worth it for the quality they produce IMHO. I haven't heard 1 bad thing about these enclosures other than ship times. I think we've all gotten so used to Amazon prime that we forget it used to take weeks to get stuff before (showing my age LOL).
    Ball Python
    0.1 Lesser (Lucille) local pet store
    Boas
    0.1 Caulkers Cay (CC) from TJ Blevins (Second City Constrictors)
    1.0 Sunglow het moonglow (Sonny) from Dustin Dirnberger
    1.0 BCI - DH Sharp Snow (Bob) from TJ Blevins (Second City Constrictors)
    1.0 Brazillian Rainbow Boa (Babylon) from Ike Lightener (Ike's Exotics & Aquatics)
    Pythons
    0.0.1 Unknown/undocumented rescue (Roger)
    Northern White Lip (Solo)
    Cats

1.1 Domestic short hair (Esther and James)
    Snake Wishlist
    Drymarchon Malanurus (Black Tail Cribno)
    SD/D Retic
    Woma or Black Headed Python
    Other Reptile Wishlist
    Poison dart frogs

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BR8080 For This Useful Post:

DavidNDC (11-13-2017),jmcrook (04-02-2017),MissterDog (04-02-2017),Sauzo (04-02-2017)