Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,529

3 members and 3,526 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 657 Posts

opinions needed on pairing

well its that time of year again and i have a beautiful female black pastel whom i cant seem to find a good match for via im short on males lol

here she is (Nameless ATM) (oh and mind the photos she was just in that tub as she was being a tad touchy about having her pic taken it is what i brought rats up to the reptile room in so it was handy her's is not dirty, well until she dirties it)

so my choices for males are

Toffino (Diablo)
    he was my frist choice but i realy didnt want to play the 50% het game (yes I know that they will be het for albino or toffee just no way to tell which and I am trying for toffee not albino)and this boy is huge he was a xmass gift to my wife last year as a hatchling and was tiny now omg he is the biggest male i own at 1500g+ and he is not fat he is very long pushing 5 feet

jigsaw (loki)
    now this guy is my go to breeder he would lock up with a rock if you let him he has sired several clutches for me and all of his offspring have resembled him (so far they all have had his full stripe) but i dont realy like the black pastel jigsaw the black pastel mojo is nice and black pastel pins are sweet so idk

and my last breeder male is
    GHI het red axanthic (Kraven)

now the issues here are he has locked up multiple times with several females last year but only sired 1 cluch of 6 eggs granted it was with a het red axanthic female and i hit the odds and got the super red ghi but again im not sure i like the look of the black pastel ghi add that to the fact that i have him listed on morph market as his son will be replacing him next year and id hate to start pairing and sell him and have to start over

anyhow just wanted your opinions all my other males are not ready this year so my choices are just those 3 so which one would you pick and why? or would you hold off till something better came along?
    Last edited by StillBP; 11-22-2016 at 07:32 PM. Reason: cause i spell like a second grader
    Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.