I picked this girl up last week. The pet store I sell my ''pet'' babies at took her in in a trade and didn't want the hassle of getting her to eat (the guy said she wasn't eating) before they sold her. (one of the main reasons I deal with them is they do not sell non-eaters or sickly animals)
He took her in as a Het. candy and said he knew the breeder and trusted him, so I brought her home. Since she has been with me she has eaten (first try really) and has been to the vet and had a go over (all clear there) so to my questions.

It is my understanding that candy and toffee are different lines of the same gene. I bought her as I have a toffino male and thought about a pure toffee/candy but the more I think about it I think most people like to keep lines separate simply for id purposes. so i want your opinions on this.

2nd is does candy/toffee have markers? my toffino does not have any that i have noticed but this girl is just a bit off in color and wile that can be just normal variation she is still oddly colored (cant see it in my pic as i couldn't find my camera and had to use my phone)she is more a Cafe Au Lait color than the normal brown bronze also she has a belly pattern that is only in the last third of her belly which i know can be a marker for a het something or nothing but normal variation also her belly isn't white but a creamy tan anyhow here is a few pics for you all to enjoy would love feedback and when i find my camera i will post a few better pics of her