Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,230

1 members and 3,229 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

Thread: Hello!

Thanks

Hello!

First of all I'm so glad I found this forum because my girlfriend and I just brought home our first ball python.

I'm Sarah and I was not expecting to have a snake in my apartment. My girlfriend is the assistant manager of a pet store and one of her coworkers bought Roxas for his breeding program but he's only 5 months old so he let us have him until he's old enough to breed. I wanted a dog but we got a snake who acts like a puppy instead which I'm perfectly happy with. He's got the best personality and he's the most interesting reptile in the world. I am definitely considering bringing another ball python into our home and it's started an addiction.

So yeah! I can't wait to see how this goes!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahkate11 View Post
    First of all I'm so glad I found this forum because my girlfriend and I just brought home our first ball python.

I'm Sarah and I was not expecting to have a snake in my apartment. My girlfriend is the assistant manager of a pet store and one of her coworkers bought Roxas for his breeding program but he's only 5 months old so he let us have him until he's old enough to breed. I wanted a dog but we got a snake who acts like a puppy instead which I'm perfectly happy with. He's got the best personality and he's the most interesting reptile in the world. I am definitely considering bringing another ball python into our home and it's started an addiction.

So yeah! I can't wait to see how this goes!
    Well Sarah, welcome to the forums. Please make yourself at home and ask all the questions you need to in order to provide your BP the best care.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)