So i have built my own "rack system" basically its a book shelf style with the shelves on drawer slides so they pull out. Also have built my own enclosures out of plexi, one for each shelf. My question is heat. There are going to be no heat lamps, i plan on using ultratherm UTH from reptile basics. One on the hot side set at around 90 and one on the cool side at around 84 yes both on a thermostat for their respective temps. My question is do i have to be concerned with the ambient temp in the enclosures? Even with the two heat pads i dont think the overall internal temp of the enclosure will match the cool side tepms of 84. But does it even need to since both hides will have their own heat source? So if the air temp in the middle of the tank is like 78-80 does that really matter long as i have a 90 and an 84? Enclosure size by the way will be 30L x 15W x 9H. Built this because its more efficient than having tanks all over the house and i still want to have a decorative aspect not just tubs where i cant even see my pets. Right now i only have 2 but plan on building to 4 by end of year. Rack will hold a total of 6 but that farther down the road lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk