Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,348

0 members and 3,348 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
    Registered User dissolvetheair23's Avatar
    Thanks

Possible New line Ghost wild caught female /also known as ms.grumpy pants

This Ghost was added to my collection 1 year ago and was wild caught and imported. She looks very different than most ghosts ive seen that have that hazy foggy look like their always in shed. She looks much clearer and crisp.
    Last edited by dissolvetheair23; 09-23-2016 at 12:54 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dissolvetheair23 For This Useful Post:

Ballpythonguy92 (11-23-2016)

Thanks

Re: Possible New line Ghost wild caught female /also known as ms.grumpy pants

Registered User Ballpythonguy92's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if you want it to be a new line make sure not compatible with others lol that's what I'd want but either way I'm excited for you hope it proves out I have a dinker banded project that showed up out of my super clean and bright spider and today this day he only gets better and is as golden as he was as a baby and has 0 alien heads or black dots which led me to believe he had something going on and I bred him to a normal and got 1 normal banded and 1 spider banded and 5 normals I did sell the spider banded to a friend to raise and prove out as he loved spiders as much as me and he always sends me updates but sorry for getting off track yay dinkers

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 1,652 Times in 995 Posts
    Of all the dinkers you've posted this one shows the most promise. Good luck with her!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to piedlover79 For This Useful Post:

Ballpythonguy92 (11-23-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ballpythonguy92 View Post
    Well if you want it to be a new line make sure not compatible with others lol that's what I'd want but either way I'm excited for you hope it proves out I have a dinker banded project that showed up out of my super clean and bright spider and today this day he only gets better and is as golden as he was as a baby and has 0 alien heads or black dots which led me to believe he had something going on and I bred him to a normal and got 1 normal banded and 1 spider banded and 5 normals I did sell the spider banded to a friend to raise and prove out as he loved spiders as much as me and he always sends me updates but sorry for getting off track yay dinkers
    Cool banded dinkers are 1 and a million to prove and it seems yours did . Im stuck between 2 sides on what to breed her with some say another ghost line to see if compatible and other say keep the line pure so im stuck lol
    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by piedlover79 View Post
    Of all the dinkers you've posted this one shows the most promise. Good luck with her!
    Thank you.