Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,379

3 members and 3,376 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks

Great Experience w/ Ziller Reptiles

Just wanted to post feedback about a transaction I had with Zach of Ziller Reptiles.

I made an inquiry and subsequent purchase through MorphMarket on a juvenile snake.

Zach responded to my initial inquiry promptly, within the hour I think, answered all my questions and provided more pics of the snake I was interested in.

I decided to purchade the snake, because i live in the south east and decided to add to my collection during the hottest month of the year, we had to wait a few weeks for favorable shipping conditions. Zach stayed in touch while we waited for mother nature to take pity on us down here.

The snake arrived well packaged and in great shape! Beautiful true to pic colors. Healthy body condition. He put on weight since my initial contact with zach. The snake was a bit testy and thirsty, but understandable considering the cross country journey.

Overall I couldn't be happier with my purchase, I'd definitely purchase from Ziller again and would recommend.
    Last edited by voodoolamb; 08-10-2016 at 03:57 AM.
    My Collection:
    0.2 Normal Het Pied - 0.1 Lesser - 1.0 Pastel Het Pied -1.0 Mojave Het Lavender Albino 1.0 Low White Pied

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to voodoolamb For This Useful Post:

Cin (08-19-2016),Rikoku (08-10-2016)