As a keeper I find enjoyment in little things like understanding her behavior patterns. This morning I sensed that she had a present for me (urate). I've noticed when I feed her a med. mouse she digests in approximately 3 days where as when I've fed her 1 large mouse she usually leaves a present in about 6-7 days and often a poop.

My way of thinking is that she is probably better on the medium because it's obviously being more absorbed and I have to clean less poop. I just found it odd that I took enjoyment in finding the urate because it's gross but was happy that I know her well enough to almost have to down to science.

I love owning a snake, they are so interesting and I have learned so much from her. I did have a scare a few weeks back...my hunni just got home from a nightshift (1:00 am) and we hear this CRAZY noise coming from Val's cage so her runs over there and tells me she's convulsing!! (arching her back then slam?) I freaked and looked it up...turns out she was farting...followed by a poop lol I honestly would have been SO upset had my boyfriend not been home to comfort me and do the checking.