Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,324

0 members and 3,324 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Re: Mojave or leopard Mojave?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie82 View Post
    Yes sorry for the wait! So I called the breeder and texted him. After a few times he calls me and says I'm wrong but I tell him I'm just not happy with the snake because I don't believe it was right. So he agreed that I could return it. I told him I would need to message him again to figure out a time that would work to meet up. I texted called and emailed him many times with no answer. Finally 4 days or so later he texts back saying we could meet up the next day which was yesterday. I brought her to him n he again inferred I was wrong n everyone has the wrong opinion about her n isn't smart. Very snarky to deal with so I will not want to deal with him again. Not great customer service and I can't trust the rest of his genetics so it's okay. I actually just picked up two more today which I will post later. A pastave and a crystal! so overall I am happy with what happened. He gave me back all my money so I'm glad everything ended well
    wow it's hard to believe that the breeder was in such denial. i hate that he's gonna just resell the same Mojo as a Leopard Mojo to the next unsuspecting person.

anyway i'm glad that you got a pair of BP's that u are very happy with. they're a beautiful pair!
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

Robbie82 (06-27-2016)

Thanks

Re: Mojave or leopard Mojave?

Thank you Ax01! They are totally worth it and got them for pretty much the same price as the "leopard mojo" lol so I got a great deal n they r healthy n pigs when it comes to eating lol. But yea when I was giving him back the mojo girl he said she was already sold again before he even took her back. I was like.. Okay congrats.. I feel sorry for that person as well though because that's a lot of money for just a mojo girl. But thanks again and hopefully I will keep threads updated of my collection n breeding projects in the future had him out earlier again today. Just a stunning looking crystal. Orion seems to have been practicing the triangle position too lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie82 For This Useful Post:

BMorrison (06-27-2016)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234