Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,022

5 members and 3,017 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,567
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai
    Thanks

My Future Breeding Plans

Some would say I'm rushing it, they're right since I dont even own a BP yet. However the Idea of making beautiful creatures and caring for them Is amazing to me. I decided that If I enjoy owning 2-3 BP's then I'd consider breeding them. I already planned out all my projects If this does happen. I want to produce my favorite morphs. Here are my plans!

Pied Project- The reason why I got Into snakes (Or reptiles In general) was because of my son. We we're looking through MorphMarket until something caught my eye. A gorgeous Pied. I Instantly fell In love with the morph. My favorites are the yellowbelly pied,lavender albino pied, spied, and the banana/CG pied. I plan on getting a pied, spider het pied, lavender albino, and a normal het pied, I always love a gamble!

Enchi Ghost project- I plan on getting the Enchi Hypo as my first BP. It's gorgeous. I love ANYTHING enchi. The ghost just makes look as if its fading! Like a ghost! (Pun Intended). This project consist of, Enchi hypo, Enchi het ghost, enchi pastel het ghost, and a pastel butter enchi. I have faith In this project. Can't wait to produce my own!

Banana project- The banana morph just, wow. Absolutely love it! When I first saw a Banana pied It took my breath away! This project will consist of a Banana, Pied, Cinnamon, and a normal het pied.

Clown project (Maybe)- I'm still not sure If I'm gonna pursue this project. I might do it since my son LOVES the clown gene. This project consist of a Clown, pastel het clown, Mojave, and a pastel enchi.

Mahogany (2nd Favorite!!) I like the pattern of Mahogany's. When I learned that a Super Mahogany (Suma) existed, I Instantly rushed to google images. Oh lord Is the Suma a beaut or what!? Mahogany Is my 2nd favorite gene! This project consist of a Mahogany, Mahogany F, Fire BP, and a pied. The reason why I included a pied is because I love panda pieds. However, I heard they have a problem with kinks and such. So I recently read a thread on here, It stated that It's possible to make a panda pied without kinks, AKA the Suma/Mahogany pied. Also, why dont people produce more Suma's? They are so beautiful!!!

Last but not least, Mojave project- Mojave Is my 3rd favorite gene. I just love the combination of colors in the pattern. Let's not even begin with the super mojave's (BEL) . I'm also a die-hard fan of purple passions/mystic potions, I had to Include something that can make them! This project consist of a Mojave, Mojave F, Mystic, and a Phantom.

Well that's It! I just wanted to share with you guys my Ideas. What do you guys think? I know I'm gonna get a couple of replies saying something like, "slow down there bud" or "take it easy". I guess I'm just a early BP lover.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danielwilu2525 For This Useful Post:

Albert Clark (05-27-2016),jplehmann (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Ok nice plan

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stickyalvinroll For This Useful Post:

danielwilu2525 (05-27-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,139 Posts

Re: My Future Breeding Plans

That's a great plan and it seems like you are doing your homework! I say go for it , only you know your real limitations. But the best laid plans of mice and men... You already have the blueprint. Congrats, hope i can help.
    Stay in peace and not pieces.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Albert Clark For This Useful Post:

danielwilu2525 (05-27-2016)

Thanks

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Clark View Post
    That's a great plan and it seems like you are doing your homework! I say go for it , only you know your real limitations. But the best laid plans of mice and men... You already have the blueprint. Congrats, hope i can help.
    You have been a huge help lately! You answered most of my threads. So I thank you for that!

BPnet Senior Member JodanOrNoDan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,575 Posts
    Excitement is great, but..... With the number of animals you are talking about here your hobby can start looking like work. Make sure you like cleaning up snake crap. Make sure you have a reliable supply of feeders. Have a quarantine method. Introducing large numbers of animals into your collection from different sources at the same time is very risky. Have your rack dialed in an working. Work with only a few animals in the beginning until you have a system for dealing with them all. Think about the "little" things. If you have to go away, who takes care of the animals? Be ready to postpone vacations and such. I can't go anywhere right now. I have animals laying and hatching over the next few months. Breeding animals can be very rewarding but there are things you have to give up and expenses that need to be paid. To sum it up, make sure that you are ready and capable of making the commitment before you jump.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JodanOrNoDan For This Useful Post:

Albert Clark (05-27-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts
    lyfoti05 has a beautiful April 2016 1.0 Enchi Hypo hatchling up for sale right now. his looks really bright, really nice blushing. he's like the Hypo/Ghost king. if i didn't just get my own, i would snap his up asap.

good luck with your plans. i hope u can make some Suma Pieds (aka Panda's).
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Thanks

I don't plan on getting all of them Instantly. Just slowly over time I'll gather all my new family members. As for feeders I got that covered, my friend breeds them and sells them. Just In case he does run out I have a backup supplier. As for vacations, well, I barely even go on vacations. Even If I do, I always have someone who can look over them. It took a while for me to convince my mind I want to breed. I was hesitant at first, but now I think I'm ready.

Thanks

Already Inquired about him! He is absolutely stunning! I saw him on MorphMarket. I plan on putting down a deposit for him this weekend. I hope everything goes well! Thanks for wishing me luck on the Suma's!