It's that time of year! I've 5 girlies going this year. Nothing particularly high end (that's for 2017 or 18), but some het checks and the making of fun hets.

First up is Dawn, my SMR sunglow motley, and Dier, my almost-sunglow het motley, anery, hypo male. This pair will be for sale in the fall. Expected offspring: Sunglows and sunglow motleys.

Next up is Lacy, my near black pewter (no known hets so far), and Oroboss a ghost lavender 66%het/homo charcoal. Testing for the charcoal on him, hoping the het proves out. Minimum expected offspring: Normals het diffused, anery, charcoal, hypo, lavender (aka Diffused Banshee).

Third is Fluor, a fluorescent amel, and Worm, a redfactor het amel OR ultra, anery, stripe and 50% poss het for hypo, caramel, diffused. Depending on the quality of their offspring, these might be up for sale as a pair this fall as well. Expected offspring: Normals het amel, Redfactors het amel, Amels OR Ultramels, Redfactor Amels OR Redfactor Ultramels with possible hets.

Fourth is Torandre, a ghost het amel, paired to Wraith, a hypo charcoal lavender. I'm hoping against hope to find anery as a het in Wraith. Expected offspring: Hypos het anery, charcoal, lavender 50% poss het amel.

Fifth is Nautley, an aberrant dark and thick bordered hypo het amel and anery, paired up to Oroboss. Nautley bred with Boss's dad two years ago and made incredible dark hypo daughters. Hoping for a repeat. Expected offspring: Hypos het anery lavender, Ghosts het lavender.