Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,451

1 members and 3,450 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts

Re: Warning: SouthernHerper (aka GroundPounder) Scammer - FC Link

Quote Originally Posted by southernherper View Post
    No on on here has been ripped off and we use PayPal only or credit cards when the shop doors are opened soon. So feel free to attack me all you want, BC when it boils down to it, we are entitled to file suit as we are officially an entity protected by certain laws when it comes to losses based on your speculation and big mouth spreading slanderous remarks about our company when our business is 100% above board.
    Keep in mind that can backfire on you too with more of a loss out of your pocket than you think.
    As far as PayPal goes, How do they like you bypassing service fees with gifting and using them for the sale of animals?
    Making veterans look bad one post at a time.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PitOnTheProwl For This Useful Post:

wolfy-hound (03-29-2016)

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Warning: SouthernHerper (aka GroundPounder) Scammer - FC Link

I don't threaten. But we are a legitimate business and we will seek legal action if necessary for losses.

By all means bring cash and the snakes will be yours. The deal was 14 pieds for $2060.00 as we need the room for ongoing projects. Payment was to be made via pay pal as discussed. They were being shipped today. Buyer backed out after they were boxed up. I was going to send him the tracking number and ship as soon as payment was received.
    I refunded them for a very good reason. I could have accepted and waited for 21 days. However a buyer could file dispute after receiving animals and get a refund. Then id obviously be out payment as well as animals.

I even went so far as to suggest bank transfer since we both bank with wells Fargo... That was declined by buyer. Obviously scamming in that manner would guarantee prison. Either way you look at it, there was no funny business going on. Just simple business. Now since I elaborated about the situation, if anyone has further questions by all means ask.
    Last edited by southernherper; 03-28-2016 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks
    It wasn't the service fees that were the problem. It was the hold which would put the transaction at a standstill until after 21 days that I was trying to bypass.

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you feel the need to ban me then feel free. But let me ask you a question first. What would the ban be based off of? Speculation? Paranoia? Or stupidity? It would have to be one of those 3 because there is no other reason.
    Evidence

Contact information used outside BP.net messaging:

Christina Draper - cdraper658@gmail.com
    Christina Davis - sandhillreptilesllc@gmail.com
    Dustin Draper - (678) 368-9222
    Email registration cdraper658@gmail.com which is linked to Christina Draper which is linked to your last scam attempt on Fauna.

Are you still denying being Dustin Draper??? Or would you rather not answer that question. (apparently you chose to to address my last comment)

Can you prove who you are and post a copy of your business licence since you are a registered LLC (this will indeed prove that you are a legitimate business owner and also prove your ID).
    Deborah Stewart

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts

I don't threaten. But we are a legitimate business and we will seek legal action if necessary for losses.
    YOUR past and present actions are on you here and in a court of law.
    What losses can you prove that were/are cause by anyone other than you?
    And yes you still attempted to violate PalPals TOS.

Thanks
    I am Dustin draper. Never said I wasn't. And sandhillreptilesllc@gmail.com is not Christina. It is me. I never said my name was anything other than what it was. Right alongside my PayPal account.

Thanks

. So feel free to attack me all you want, BC when it boils down to it, we are entitled to file suit as we are officially an entity protected by certain laws when it comes to losses based on your speculation and big mouth spreading slanderous remarks about our company when our business is 100% above board.
    Go for it. I'll give your lawyer my name, address, and whatever other information he or she needs. They'll likely laugh you out of there office as most folks here already have. While you're at it, you might as well get Amazon, Walmart, Autozone, eBay, and every other site that I've ever left negative remarks on. I've spread plenty of slanderous remarks on those sites too for bad business behavior.

Now you see... IF a person was trying to startup a reputable business, they would be going out of their way to make things right, or advertise their business in a positive fashion. It seems you just want to argue and make yourself out to be the victim. Sure, we don't know what all happened with the "pied sale". You know what... even if a buyer backed out while you were at the FedEx store... they're still your snakes. you take them home, and re-advertise them. Things happen. IF you want to run a REAL business, that stuff is going to happen. I know people who have been selling things all their lives and have had great and horrible experiences, and I've never seen anyone act like you're acting. You're lucky I'm not a site admin here, or you wouldn't have been around long enough to have a 4 page thread.

But that's just me... and my slanderous remarks that I use to prevent businesses from making money....
    0.1 BP - Mojave - Lexi
    1.0 Bearded Dragon - Thunder (RIP)
    0.1 Bearded Dragon - Lightning

"Now you know, and knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

Thanks
    I've already been to court in regards to my previous employer. They went to jail. I did not. That's in the past. If you live in the past then you wont have much of a future.
    Last edited by southernherper; 03-28-2016 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleTreeGuy View Post
    Go for it. I'll give your lawyer my name, address, and whatever other information he or she needs. They'll likely laugh you out of there office as most folks here already have. While you're at it, you might as well get Amazon, Walmart, Autozone, eBay, and every other site that I've ever left negative remarks on. I've spread plenty of slanderous remarks on those sites too for bad business behavior.

Now you see... IF a person was trying to startup a reputable business, they would be going out of their way to make things right, or advertise their business in a positive fashion. It seems you just want to argue and make yourself out to be the victim. Sure, we don't know what all happened with the "pied sale". You know what... even if a buyer backed out while you were at the FedEx store... they're still your snakes. you take them home, and re-advertise them. Things happen. IF you want to run a REAL business, that stuff is going to happen. I know people who have been selling things all their lives and have had great and horrible experiences, and I've never seen anyone act like you're acting. You're lucky I'm not a site admin here, or you wouldn't have been around long enough to have a 4 page thread.

But that's just me... and my slanderous remarks that I use to prevent businesses from making money....

It's not that serious. And its perfectly fine that they changed their mind. I'm not sure what you are getting at, but I'm answering simple questions.

Thanks

By all means bring cash and the snakes will be yours. The deal was 14 pieds for $2060.00 as we need the room for ongoing projects. Payment was to be made via pay pal as discussed. They were being shipped today. Buyer backed out after they were boxed up. I was going to send him the tracking number and ship as soon as payment was received.
    I refunded them for a very good reason. I could have accepted and waited for 21 days. However a buyer could file dispute after receiving animals and get a refund. Then id obviously be out payment as well as animals.

I even went so far as to suggest bank transfer since we both bank with wells Fargo... That was declined by buyer. Obviously scamming in that manner would guarantee prison. Either way you look at it, there was no funny business going on. Just simple business. Now since I elaborated about the situation, if anyone has further questions by all means ask.
    Your going to have a difficult time proving losses based on this post. Again an easy way to prove your a legitimate business would be to post pictures of all 14 pieds and the boxes/shipping labels along with your llc information. That would go a lot further than making threats and would resolve the issue entirely. If you are legitimate, as you say, it is content that you should be able to produce immediately.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    - The Grove Reptiles

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast