Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,321

4 members and 3,317 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks

Clicking noises?

My Juvenile ball appears to be very stress free. I got her a few weeks ago and shes been eating very well, although she looks like she's in for a shed and a bad one at that. Since I've had her she hasn't shed, but she appears much more dull and has little transparent flakes all over her, but no behavior changes. Her belly is becoming pink although I haven't seen her in the blue yet. Her nose scales especially are very light. I've noticed a very quiet clicking sound when I'm holding her, Especially when she wraps around me tightly. She doesn't show any signs of an RTI, and sometimes it sounds like it might be coming from her body? Is this all because she is going in shed? Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,139 Posts

Re: Clicking noises?

Quote Originally Posted by Sp0rk View Post
    My Juvenile ball appears to be very stress free. I got her a few weeks ago and shes been eating very well, although she looks like she's in for a shed and a bad one at that. Since I've had her she hasn't shed, but she appears much more dull and has little transparent flakes all over her, but no behavior changes. Her belly is becoming pink although I haven't seen her in the blue yet. Her nose scales especially are very light. I've noticed a very quiet clicking sound when I'm holding her, Especially when she wraps around me tightly. She doesn't show any signs of an RTI, and sometimes it sounds like it might be coming from her body? Is this all because she is going in shed? Thanks
    What type of enclosure is the bp in? Also, what are the temps, humidity and how are you heating the enclosure? Temps include the ambient and the hot spot? If the animal is feeding that is usually indicative of your setup being correct. Especially with younger bps who have alot of security issues. How young is she?
    Stay in peace and not pieces.

Thanks

Re: Clicking noises?

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Clark View Post
    What type of enclosure is the bp in? Also, what are the temps, humidity and how are you heating the enclosure? Temps include the ambient and the hot spot? If the animal is feeding that is usually indicative of your setup being correct. Especially with younger bps who have alot of security issues. How young is she?
    She's around 2-3 months old, shes in a 20 gallon glass terrarium. She's heated by an uth 24/7 and a heat lamp on for 9-12 hours. The humidity is around 57% the cool side is 79-80 degrees and the warm 89-90, she's a health eater and eats every 4-5 days happily.
    Last edited by Sp0rk; 03-19-2016 at 12:46 PM.