Hi, newbie here. My bf and I each got a baby BP (both around 2 months old) a little over 2 weeks ago (This week is the third week having them). We handled them the first two days (for short periods, I know I read somewhere to leave them alone for at least two weeks when you bring them home, after the initial first two days we left them alone for about a week). This isn't his first snake, but it's my first one. The first two days my girl was actually pretty happy and active when I held her whereas my bf's snake was more on the shy side. Now it's the complete opposite. She's active in her cage and I try my best to bond with her from afar (we're active PC gamers so I sit next to her to get her used to me that way too) and when I hold her. Because she lives at my bf's house I only pick her up a few times a week, but I am concerned because every time I do pick her up I notice that she breathes heavily. She balls up and I have to work with her to get her to calm down. If I do see her breathing heavy, I don't pick her up out of fear of stressing her out more. I don't know if it's because she's not handled as much as my bf's snake. He and his son play with his, whereas mine only gets taken out when I'm there. But should I be concerned that she went from active to shy when handling? Is there possibly something I did (or am doing) wrong in the process? Any tips on how to get her back to how she was? Am I overreacting?

Thanks in advanced!