Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,417

3 members and 3,414 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Boa Adventure

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Boa Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Lady mkrj58 View Post
    The Baby is here it was very cold he's warming up and then a photo shoot I can say he's beautiful. I love his colors he is from the Kahl line Albinos and come from the Lovell lipstick blood I'm probably not saying this right me bad
    Congrats!
    Glad he arrived safely.

Thanks

Here are a couple of shots they are noy very good because I don't want to move Quincy yet

Sent from my SGH-T999
    Lady Mkrj58

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady mkrj58 For This Useful Post:

Kam (02-06-2016)

Thanks

Another

Sent from my SGH-T999
    Lady Mkrj58

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady mkrj58 For This Useful Post:

Kam (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts
    Great looking little gal. As far as I know, the Lovell line is its own line not a lipstick line. Lipstick line are only from Tom Burke or obviously snakes that have been bred to Tom Burke stock. And a sunglow is just a hypo albino. And bloods are a whole nother story lol. I was looking at a Lovell line when I got my little gal but I ended up getting a Burke/EBV red group possible super sunglow gal. Probably will never prove it out to be a super sunglow if it is since I don't have any breeding planned.

And give that poor gal a hide!!! OMG bad mommy!! J/K
    Last edited by Sauzo; 02-02-2016 at 11:20 PM.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sauzo For This Useful Post:

Lady mkrj58 (02-03-2016)

Thanks

The Hide was being sterilized it was new from the pet store and has the possibly of transferring Forties. Me Bad I left in in the car and spaced it out. And ya knowing all the lines are crazy in fact it gets confusing.

Sent from my SGH-T999
    Lady Mkrj58

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    Great looking little gal. As far as I know, the Lovell line is its own line not a lipstick line. Lipstick line are only from Tom Burke or obviously snakes that have been bred to Tom Burke stock. And a sunglow is just a hypo albino. And bloods are a whole nother story lol. I was looking at a Lovell line when I got my little gal but I ended up getting a Burke/EBV red group possible super sunglow gal. Probably will never prove it out to be a super sunglow if it is since I don't have any breeding planned.

I read the description at the Vendors Snakesatsunset.com maybe Im not reading it write lol its still Monday here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady mkrj58 View Post
    I Look forward to spending years with him and my other snake kids for some reason he looks yellow in the picture which was taken with an iPhone my girlfriend had her Iphone doing that she ended up buying a new iphone model with a better camera.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Sent from my SGH-T999
    Lady Mkrj58

Thanks

Quincy is all warmed up and he crawled into my hand while I was checking all the temps in the tub it melted my heart. He is chilln with me for a bit he obviously is not afraid of me .
    I love my Quincy I looked at alot of Hi end Boas their are some out of this world Boas I really liked a Red one I think it is Hypo ??? Out of my price range Im sure. Its going to be fun watching Both My Babies grow up.

Sent from my SGH-T999
    Last edited by Lady mkrj58; 02-03-2016 at 02:20 AM.
    Lady Mkrj58

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady mkrj58 For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (02-03-2016),Kam (02-06-2016)

Thanks

Im so glad I saved my daughters receiving Blankets they are 36 years old I had twelve and all are the same so I mark them its sets with a permanent marker in different colors it makes me smile all my babies from the beginning of my Children and Baby Snakes. Now Im showing my age lol

Sent from my SGH-T999
    Lady Mkrj58

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post

I saw your word gal the new one today is a male he is Quincy My other new Baby is Sunglow female name is Rafael I wanted both sexes to see if their temperament is alike or really different they are both the same age. My little Angels.

Sent from my SGH-T999
    Lady Mkrj58

Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts
    Oh ok, I got it confused. Yeah the red one which is really expensive is probably a blood boa, those aren't cheap but they do look nice. Check out Scoria boas. Those are hot and I want one so bad but I cant afford the sticker shock of $15k for a male or $8k for a female lol. Luckily they are a co dominant gene so maybe they will drop in price in a couple years lol.

And I just looked at the Snakes at Sunset thing and yeah they using the word "lipstick". Lots of people use that term loosely now. A "real" lipstick line is one that came from Tom Burke stock or was bred to it and has its bloodline. Originally, Tom Burke had one female that was the first Lipstick. He bred it to his other snakes to begin the "Lipstick Line". Sellers use the name since all baby sunglows are really bright red. The key is a Lipstick will hold that color or very closely into adulthood where as others will fade as they get older. I mean honestly it doesn't really mean much unless you're a snake puritan hehe. When I bought my little gal, I made sure she was from Tom Burke stock (her dad was a Tom Burke snake and her mom was an EBV redgroup hypo het albino) because she was sold as a lipstick. Now she might be a super lipstick but only way to know that for sure would be to breed her to a normal BCI and if the babies came out sunglow, that would prove it but I don't plan to breed.

Regardless though, great looking little boy. Boas are addictive because of their great personality. Just wait until yours gets big and still wants to sit on you like a baby lol.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast