I been thinking of starting a ball python breeding business for a while and have been doing research into breeding balls for last six or seven months to make sure I am well informed of everything that entails, but as I do my research I've realized there are so many other people that are trying to do the same and are already breeding the animals, I've been wondering if itd even be worth trying to turn my passion into a business and job id love. I still intend on breeding snakes as a hobby because I have an extreme passion for the animals and had always had a passion for them since I was a child. But with so many others out there I've become a little discouraged to really try. I think I probably will though because thats my dream job is to work with animals. I know I have a long road ahead of me and a lot of work as well, but in the end I hope it all pays off for the effort I intend to put into everything. I also hope that everyone who can make it happen for themselves becomes successful in what they love.