Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,471

1 members and 3,470 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
    Thanks

Mouse/rat breeders in New Jersey (USA)

I'm at a loss here. I'm looking for someone in Central Jersey who either breeds them, or for someone to point me to someone who does. At the store that shall not be named I'm persona non grata since "You're doing WHAT with them??? *sob*". And my fusspot has foiled all attempts to switch to f/t. Ive waited her out to the losing a (little) weight point. So, before my friends lose patience with me sending them in to buy "pets" from the PETA member in the making.... who breeds?

And thank you for letting me get that off my chest. God I hate people who wail overloudly in public over relatively small things. I wanted to give her a valium. (I didn't mention feeder but I was buying a reptile bulb and crickets...she put two and two together and camp up with the end of the world. I got called a murderer today. )

Thanks
    I'm not in that area, but you should be able to find a box store or snake friendly pet shop there. i did a search on new jersey pet shops and find a few. and there are the chances of snake shows in your area which from my short experience typically have a vendor or two of food items for your snakes. sorry i cant help more im all the way in Texas or i would give you a few rats.

Banned
    Thanks
    Good day sir or ma'am what part of central jersey, if close enough we can take weekly feeder trips...