Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,364

2 members and 3,362 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Several months ago I bought a normal baby ball from the local pet store. The first mistake I made was that I did no research before buying. The second mistake was believing that the sales person knew what he was talking about and that all I needed to do was throw it a mouse once a week. Boy I was wrong. His shed was bad, he did'nt eat for over 2 months and I was ready to get rid of the darn thing. Then LORD and Behold I found you guys. After all this time his set up was all wrong. He was in a 10 gal tank, heatlamp, uth, one hide, no thermometer or humidy reader. With your help I got rid of all that and made a rubbermaid set up with human heat pad, accurite reader, 2 hides and got his temps and humidity under control. Since then there has been a 110% change. He is so active now and he's been eating live adult mice on a weekly basis. He has gone through two sheds, the first was broken into three pieces and the last one was a perfect shed, no breaks at all. Not only I know my snake is happy know, but so am I. So thanks for all your help in making this a really happy beginning for both me and my snake.

Thanks
    Way to go! You're certainly not the first to make those mistakes, but you're one of the (relative) few that has corrected them.

Stick around, we can always use more regular users.

April
    My art gallery (herp related) http://cerulean-serpent.deviantart.com/

Thanks
    Awesome! I am glad that you have gotten that turned around. It is amazing when you realize that most of the ppl that work in the petshops know nothing about the animals they sell, or very little. It is really too bad the employee turn around in petshops is rather fast, otherwise, they would be able to provide better training.
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Thanks
    hehe ya on that note you would think that a manager of a petco store would have atlest extensive knowledge of all aminals. HTe manager is my friend who no offense knows less about snakes then my mother . He is a good kid but i realy think that places like these should demand more training classes or somethinhg for their employees. But after all they are just a big chain so what are ya gonna do.
    0.1.0 BP { NyXx }

Thanks
    Congrats!
    This is a great site w/ wonderful people.
    I had done some research but still credit my success w/ the info I got from members on this site.
    Hope you stick around
    ~ Johanna ~ aka Jody

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be measured by the way it's animals are treated"
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi~

Thanks
    On a side-note you may want to switch your bp to frozen/thawed instead of live
    Those little rodents can leave some nasty bites.
    ~ Johanna ~ aka Jody

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be measured by the way it's animals are treated"
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi~

Banned
    Thanks

eye caps

congrats on everything goin good i would recomend what jotay said but i dont want to start an arguement

Thanks
    I'm glad to hear that everything is going good for the little guy!! This place is pretty addictive, I think I learn something new every time I visit here (which is everyday) The people in my gun forum I usually visit thought I disappeared I had been spending so much time in here!!
    -Troy

1.0.0 Ball Python-Chief
    0.1.0 Girlfriend-Erin

Thanks
    Ya this really is such a good knowledgable site. Im so glad that i found this place. I found this place on my search for info on scale rot. But man am i glad to be here, since i found this place i have visited here everyday. Great people
    0.1.0 BP { NyXx }

Thanks
    i don't even have a snake yet & i enjoy this forum

Glad to hear about the turnaround on your snake's health & happiness
    -Pete

0.0.1BP - Trigger
    My Gallery
    www.cheapbastidracing.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast