Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,145

0 members and 3,145 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

How do I create groups?

can i create community groups for specific folks or purposes here on bp.net?

for example, could i create a group for champagne ball python owners? and everyone who has a champagne could join the group via request or invite. we could talk about champagne specific stuff within the group without cluttering the main forum, etc.

or we could create a group for photographers who could share their gear, methods, photos, etc.

this is a great forum. this idea may help add to the community and experience of our forum members if it is possible.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: How do I create groups?

Hi the forum is divided in subforums however trying to create a subforum for every single mutation out there would not be very realistic (lots of work and clutter) and many would likely not be used very much.

Over the years what people have done is start a thread about a specific morph they are fan of (there is a cinny one and a few others), what I could see at best would be to have those threads rounded up in a single "fan of" type subforum, which the idea can be ran by the staff.

There is a forum for photography which is the example of what I mentioned above, people barely post in it but it exist.

Now another option is a member forum, platinum members can have their own forum http://ball-pythons.net/forums/annou....php?f=89&a=19, for that the person wishing to create their own forum must get in touch with the admins..

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 11-11-2015 at 01:35 PM.
    Deborah Stewart

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

dr del (11-11-2015),JLC (11-11-2015)