Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,350

5 members and 3,345 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Thread: Excited!!!

Thanks

Excited!!!

Hey everyone,

I know my Cardamon Fire male is nowhere near as cool as Dave's King of Dinkers but I am very excited that I saw a Lock of my Cardamon Fire male with my big 3200+ grams proven Normal 100% het Hypo female.

I have seen him locked with my Lesser Pastel female before and that is nice but the reason I am really excited about the lock with the Normal 100% het Hypo is because the guys that discovered the Cardamon gene haven't been able to hatch a single gene Cardamon yet so this pairing could potentially give us the first single gene Cardamon.

on a side note the Cardamon Fire is also a poss. het. Hypo so with a bit of luck I will get some hypo's out of the pairing too.

here some pic's of the parents.

female:

Male:
    First a Photo of the Cardamon Fire next to a regular fire from the same clutch (Cardamon Fire on the left and Fire on the right)

I know the Cardamon Fire doesn't even look like he has fire in him but the female that laid the clutch is a Super Fire

Now some more recent pic's of the male

He has something crazy going on what normally would be the alien eyes/keyholes whatever you wanna call them, they look like they are smeared or have blushing in them the next photo will show that

Like I said, I am excited!

Let me now what you think about it!

thx,

Andrew
    Last edited by ARBallMorphs; 10-06-2015 at 03:24 PM.
    YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCue...yj1vBeeIUZVl2Q

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ARBallMorphs For This Useful Post:

Aercadia (10-06-2015),AlexisFitzy (10-12-2015),Megg (10-06-2015),nightwolfsnow (10-06-2015),Spiritserpents (10-06-2015)

Thanks

Re: Excited!!!

I think he looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohazard For This Useful Post:

ARBallMorphs (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    hey,

thanks.

didn't expect an reply anymore haha

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald

Thanks

Haha no problem! Wishing you luck with offspring from him. I want to get one for my projects now, got any links to where I can get one? Is the super still a yellow blotches black eye lucy?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohazard For This Useful Post:

ARBallMorphs (10-12-2015)

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts
    I really like the look and hope you can prove this out.
    Don't see how anyone can claim a new morph without isolating the single gene.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PitOnTheProwl For This Useful Post:

ARBallMorphs (10-12-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cohazard View Post
    Haha no problem! Wishing you luck with offspring from him. I want to get one for my projects now, got any links to where I can get one? Is the super still a yellow blotches black eye lucy?

Yeah my Super Fire is, the Super Fire that is the "mother" of this male is completely white.

Quote Originally Posted by PitOnTheProwl View Post
    I really like the look and hope you can prove this out.
    Don't see how anyone can claim a new morph without isolating the single gene.
    yeah, you right.

though, here's a little explanation.

The father of this clutch is a Mystic that looks different, they have bred that Mystic male to other females in the past and in every clutch they have had babies that where just different looking as to what they where supposed to look like, some "combo's" more then others but it was there,

I have seen some of the other animals from breedings that happened before the breeding that hatched my little boy, and without them telling what to look for I saw it.

This breeding season they have 2 females with that Cardamon gene that are breeding size, a Cardamon Pastel Hypo, and a Cardamon Butter and they are gonna try and see if they can get a Super Form, and they have a female from the first breeding they did with that Mystic male that looks a little different then just a Normal and they think it might be a single gene Cardamon that's, they are just not sure yet (that's why they and I keep saying they haven't hatched a single gene Cardamon yet) and they hope to find it out this coming season as she is also ready to breed.

so all in all this season should get them and me some answers

Females;

Males;
    ald