Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,312

0 members and 3,312 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks

Question trouble posting pics

maybe I'm just not good with forums but I've gotta say I've tried every instruction and every app and still CANNOT figure out how to post pics???((

Thanks
    1) Host your picture somewhere. This means you have to upload your picture, either to your BP.net gallery, or to another image-hosting service like Imgur or Photobucket

2) Start your post or reply, and click the "Insert Image" button. This button looks like a pictureframe around a tree. A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to insert a URL.

3) Copy and Paste the "direct link" URL into the pop-up prompt. Most hosting sites will show you multiple links, for multiple ways to share your images... select the one that says "direct link" or similar, that is the one you want to use.

Once you have inserted your link, and hit "okay", you should see your picture in the body of your post! It might be big - don't worry. Oversized pictures will automatically be reduced in size once you submit your post.

If you don't see your picture in the body of your post, double-check that the correct steps were taken.

1) Did you host the image somewhere? The image must be online, you cannot provide the file location of a picture saved to your computer (ex: in your picture file on your desktop).

2) Did you click the "Insert Image" button? If you copied and pasted the URL into the body of the post, then only the URL will show up, not your picture.

3) Did you insert the "direct link" URL? Other URL types will work differently, and may try to redirect to a different location or attempt to embed your picture, which this forum does not support.

Hopefully this helps! :)
    Last edited by Aercadia; 07-23-2015 at 04:24 PM. Reason: words

Thanks

Re: trouble posting pics

If you use Tapatalk app on your phone, there is built in photo hosting that's real easy.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk