Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,201

0 members and 3,201 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Its not illegal to ask someone to ship a snake on your behalf.

I assume that you don't believe in the legitimacy of the Lacey act, so why get so bent out of shape when someone tries to circumvent it LEGALLY?
    Last edited by JoshSloane; 07-13-2015 at 03:15 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

Re: What's the latest on shipping retics?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshSloane View Post
    I started a thread looking for someone in Denver who is a USARK member and it was deleted, and I got a warning from mods. I don't get it.
    Then why did you make another one?

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frostysBP View Post
    Then why did you make another one?

There is nothing in my second thread that violates TOS. Simply was asking if anyone is in Denver.

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoshSloane View Post
    Can you please stop picking me out of a crowd to harp on? I am not sure how or when I pissed you off. It seems arbitrary and capricious how you come down on me. Are you not held to the standards that you enforce? You are CONSTANTLY belittling and mildly insulting to me and others on here. I know its your persona to be a 'snarky moderatrix' but to honest it just comes off like you are an angry, mean person. One who utilizes her tiny fiefdom of power to satisfy some sick megalomaniacal psychosis.

I am a very responsible member of the reptile community. I spend countless hours of my time trying to provide helpful and supportive information on this site.
    I insulted YOU? Please show me and report those to the admin, name calling and insults are UNACCEPTABLE.

Picking? Aren't you the one that just posted a question again? You asked questions about shipping Retics I answered and other have answered too, Retics can be shipped by USARK members (people who have been supporting this hobby), YOU are not a USARK member and therefore you cannot ship the Retic you are trying to sell (even though your ad state that you can ).

Simple as that.

You questioned the rule being enforced, yes it is and even if not it does not matter because everyone should abide by those rules.

This post was brought to you by a NON SUGAR COATING MEMBER

Before shipping reticulated pythons and green anacondas, you'll need to acquire your membership verification letter from USARK. This letter does not need to be included in shipments, but the letter and email must be saved so proof can be shown to FWS should they request it. The injunction is scheduled to be in effect until a final ruling is made on the lawsuit. Obviously, anyone not concerned with these species should not contact us to be included on this list.

However, per the ruling of the Court and as proposed by FWS, only USARK members as of April 8, 2015 qualify for relief under the injunction. Our basic membership level is $20 annually. If you met that criteria on or before April 8, 2015, you are a member. USARK will verify any membership claims. Membership fees could be paid in the form or cash, check, credit card, volunteer time, services or goods.

Answers to expected questions: Purchases at auctions do not qualify. You are receiving something in return for your purchase and not donating to USARK. Also, the purchase of any raffle tickets, shirts, hats etc. do not qualify.
    Hope the last part answer the latest on shipping retics.
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 07-13-2015 at 03:28 PM.
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    I insulted YOU? Please show me and report those to the admin, name calling and insults are UNACCEPTABLE.

Picking? Aren't you the one that just posted a question again? You asked questions about shipping Retics I answered and other have answered too, Retics can be shipped by USARK members (people who have been supporting this hobby), YOU are not a USARK member and therefore you cannot ship the Retic you are trying to sell (even though your ad state that you can ).

Simple as that.

You questioned the rule being enforced, yes it is and even if not it does not matter because everyone should abide by those rules.

This post was brought to you by a NON SUGAR COATING MEMBER

Hope the last part answer the latest on shipping retics.
    Haha. You equate 'non-sugar coating' with being insulting.

Per the information from other members on this site, it is not illegal FOR A CURRENT USARK MEMBER TO SHIP THE RETIC FOR ME. I was simply trying to find someone in my area who could do this.

Are you actually fully equating USARK membership with support of this hobby? So if I paid a small fee to USARK a year ago I would be in your good graces? I think that spending hours every day supporting, informing and helping new members on this site with their reptile questions is much more valuable than a 20$ donation.

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Haha. You equate 'non-sugar coating' with being insulting.
    Again where?

Per the information from other members on this site, it is not illegal FOR A CURRENT USARK MEMBER TO SHIP THE RETIC FOR ME. I was simply trying to find someone in my area who could do this.
    That you would need to verify with USARK, YOU soliciting on our main forum was and still is a VIOLATION of OUR RULES as explained in your warning,

Are you actually fully equating USARK membership with support of this hobby? So if I paid a small fee to USARK a year ago I would be in your good graces? I think that spending hours every day supporting, informing and helping new members on this site with their reptile questions is much more valuable than a 20$ donation
    USARK is the one that can win the battle without people's support it will not, so yes supporting USARK is supporting the hobby. Being involve in a community is also important never denied that.
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 07-13-2015 at 03:44 PM.
    Deborah Stewart

Banned
    Thanks

Have you tried to sell it in state?

Thanks
    I sure have.

Banned
    Thanks

Just keep trying and working on him have u posted it on retic nation?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123