Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,342

3 members and 3,339 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

new life from a rescue!!!!

Recently my girlfriend and I saw a local ad on Facebook about a female pregnant cat that was dropped off fourty miles out of town on some bodies porch. That person even though allergic took her into the house unfortunately being allergic had her caged in a dog carrier. Where she had been urinating and defficating and eating... Where she was on her way to the pound, where who knows if they would allow her kittens to live... Dispute her rough time we took her in a week ago and after two breech kittens and a five hour labor rough on both her myself and my love we are proud to announce all five black,orange,and white babies are beyond healthy and mom has and will always be the sweetest living animal I have met! Ckngratz to miss lyona, and being a. Fantastic mother all babies are suckling cleaned and placenta's eaten by mom! No casualties!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jmathis For This Useful Post:

nightwolfsnow (09-02-2015)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    It's always good to hear about a rescue like this. My own cat, an adult male 13 years of age, was rescued. A homeless man brought in a box of kittens left out in the rain to a veterinarian hospital. One of the vet techs took the kittens, only one day old, in and cared for them until they could go to permanent homes. Six weeks later my older brother brought home the tiny, gray fluffball that is now my favorite old man.

Thank you for taking the time and patience to care for this momma cat and her babies. Now post pictures!
    "Your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its color."

-W.S. Merwin

Thanks

haha here are some pictures ill update as they grow!

no patience or thanks are needed the mother is a beautiful animal and is the kindest animal in the world all she has done for the last week is purr and be greatful she is no longer in that position, and all she did is purr through her labor despite the set backs we encountered. just an animal that is greatful for everything she is giving!!! here are her babies!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jmathis For This Useful Post:

nightwolfsnow (09-02-2015)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    They're so cute! There's my dose of happy for the day.
    "Your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its color."

-W.S. Merwin

Thanks

Re: new life from a rescue!!!!

hahah thank you, i find them to be very unique little ones the orange face to black head one reminds me of space for some reason and i freaking love it

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    That striking orange streak on the black head looks like a little comet. Looks like papa was some type of grey tom. I honestly can't stop looking at the pictures. They're so small and perfect. Momma got lucky with no flea or tick issues.

You have to post updates of these guys now as they get bigger.

-W.S. Merwin

Thanks
    Awwwww little tortishell/calico babies <3 <3 <3 Kitties are my other love in life. Betcha they're all girls too! I know you say thanks aren't needed, but as someone who works with feline rescue groups and takes care of a feral colony, I have to say thank you. I dunno if your animal shelter is no-kill or not, but if it isn't, almost certainly the babies would not have been allowed to live. It is a big deal to take in strays especially in her condition. Just make sure you get those babies an mama fixed when everyone is old enough
    0.1 Lesser Pastel

Black Spooky Kitty
    0.1 Faye Tiny Kitty

?.?
    Feral Cat Colony

And more on the way always....

Thanks

Thank you, I will continue to do updates on the little ones and everybody will be fixed when old enough, honestly I live in a small community who's shettler isn't very large so unfortunately I as well believe the babies would have been put down. But that just wasn't happening the cats weren't at fault, just a poor owner who didn't want to spend thirty bucks to get her fixed than abandoned her.... Its a sad thing people do.

Thanks
    Shoot sorry posted in the wrong spot... Feel free to move this post sorry guys!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmathis View Post
    Shoot sorry posted in the wrong spot... Feel free to move this post sorry guys!
    Done, now located in the cat forum.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to John1982 For This Useful Post:

jmathis (05-19-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast