Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,237

1 members and 3,236 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

Beardie salad recipe

I'm trying to find to salad recipes for my beardie. Tell me some recipes that have worked for you and your beardie.

BPnet Senior Member Solarsoldier001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 785 Posts

Re: Beardie salad recipe

My boyfriend always has a blend of the darkest greens. And chops them up and shredded them.

Sent from iPhone 6 using tapatalk
    Boys:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pewter - Dexter | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Butters | Super Fire - Mr. Buttons | Mystic - Charming | Banana Enchi Woma - Gizmo |
    Girls:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pinstripe - Honey | Mojave - Maya | Lesser - Pepper | Calico 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Jewel | Normal 100% Het Pied - Hinata | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Aurora | Spider 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Betsy | Blue Eye Leustic 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Snowflake | Spinner Blast - Jasmin | Butterbee - Ariel | Hypo Butter - Penelope |

Thanks
    Walmart has a big bag of "greens trio" for less than $3, put a couple layers of paper towels in the bottom of a plastic container, fill it with the greens, it stays fresh, and has enough to feed a large adult daily for a couple weeks. I'll add small pieces of other fruits or veggies we eat for a little variety, you can finely chop the greens, but mine eats the coarsely chopped leaves as they come out of the bag. He'll munch on the greens throughout the day in his cage. I take him out and feed dusted superworms by hand as I handle him, seems to help increase trust and helps tame him.

Thanks

Re: Beardie salad recipe

My two love eating a combination of mustard greens, turnip greens, and collard greens. Sometimes I throw in some kale, not a lot but just a little. I just shred it up in a small strainer, wet it down and toss it. They eat it like no tomorrow!
    1.0 Mojave Ball Python -Optimus-

0.1 Red Tail Boa -Penny-

1.0 Anerythristic Red Tail Boa -Atlas-

0.1 Diamond x Jungle Carpet Python -Athena-

2.0 Bearded Dragon -Gizmo- & -Al-