Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,240

0 members and 3,240 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks

should I feed her pinky or fuzzy Update

First I want to say sorry that I haven't been on here at all when I first joined in Aug. Bewteen getting laid off from my job two weeks after I got her, then moving, then moving again (out of state) and getting a job I been super busy. But big thanks to all that helped me on here.

Mei is now weighing 225g (haven't weighted her in 2+wks since someone won't hold still) but she's doing great, very active and just a beautiful girl all around with personality.

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks

Re: should I feed her pinky or fuzzy Update

Quote Originally Posted by Mk7Sora View Post
    First I want to say sorry that I haven't been on here at all when I first joined in Aug. Bewteen getting laid off from my job two weeks after I got her, then moving, then moving again (out of state) and getting a job I been super busy. But big thanks to all that helped me on here.

Mei is now weighing 225g (haven't weighted her in 2+wks since someone won't hold still) but she's doing great, very active and just a beautiful girl all around with personality.
    Pinkies or fuzzies are too small for her. Big rat pups starting to transition to weaned rats in the near future is what I would be doing with one that size.
    It is okay to use pine bedding for snakes.
    It is okay to feed live food to snakes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 200xth For This Useful Post:

ballpythonluvr (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Yep. Getting them to an appropriate sized animal early on will save you issues later in their life.

Thanks
    200xthShe's been on small rats for good awhile now guys but when I first got her the guy I bought her from said she was a year old but her weight was 67g. He also told me he tried feeding her hoppers but she just didn't care for them.

JoshSloane that does bring up a good question. When I first got her her gripping was pretty horrible and she seem uncordinated at times.
    Last edited by Mk7Sora; 04-09-2015 at 01:17 AM. Reason: 200xth if i remember correctly i think i ordered weaned ones.