This project took a lot longer than I might have wanted, as it was mostly my husband's project and we didn't work on it as constantly as I have for my racks. I also don't have hardly any work in progress images, so apologies for that. We used plywood and 2x2 furring strips held together by liquid nails, screws of assorted sizes, and some brackets to hold it together. This thing is incredibly sturdy...

Box is 4x2x2, sealed on the interior with outdoor mod podge, grout, textured spray paint, and more mod podge. It was a lot of fun to make and I have to say Thora looks very happy in it.

I will also mention that the water bowl holds food now. The bowl and most of the decorations come out though the styrofoam sculptures are grouted and sealed in. Other specifications are a spotlight fixture from lowes with a 75 watt basking bulb and a strip light fixture also from lowes with a desert uvb strip. The sliding plexiglass doors were made with simple metal C brackets since no one anywhere near where we live has a sliding track sized for what we needed.