So my little EBV Redgroup/Burke lipstick sunglow girl got here yesterday morning. I checked her out and then put her in her little cage and she started roaming all over. I have 2 RBI hide boxes in there for her figuring she would end up in 1 of them after she inspected the whole cage. Well it turns out she decided sleeping curled up next to it was a better option. So I thought ok maybe she just didn't find the openings. So I gently pick her up and show her the openings figuring she would go in just like my pied bp girl all the time. Nope, she actually seemed scared of the "big black hole" and immediately hit the reverse button. So I said alright and put her back down and let he wander and find a better spot she liked. Well this morning I go to check on her and she has pushed one hide away from the wall and moved the aspen away a little to make a hole and she was curled up there behind the hide box with her face sitting on top of her body. Crazy little snake, I figured she would feel safer inside a hide as she is small and in a new cage but nope, she decides behind the hide box is a much safer place lol.