Hi guys,
I have three questions for those of you that keep CAs. At this point, I've decided that if I ever do want to breed, it will have to be with CAs. I'm just not comfortable with how large the female Colombians get, so I need to work with a locale that has smaller females. I've seen pics of various morphs / locals, and love CA motleys and some of the Nic. morphs as well. But I have some questions for those that own CAs that I couldn't find answers to.

1. How large do CA females get? (I would be comfortable with them getting the size of an adult male Colombian, but not much larger)

2. Have you found that most CAs calm down with handling, or are they mainly temperamental / bitey all their life? This is one apsect that really concerns me, as the calm temperament of my BCA and Bci are one thing that attracts me to them.

3. Do you know of any breeders working with CAs that you would recommend? I haven't been able to find someone (other than legacy) that is working with them and am really interested in knowing who to look at when I start shopping.

Thanks, as always, for your time and help!