Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,254

1 members and 3,253 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Is that a online place? Or a local place by u?
    N where did that pic come from u posted that ur snake looks like
    1.1 het pied ,1.1 pastel,1. butter, .1 spider , .1 fire ph ghost , .1 pastave

Registered User LivingwithBalls's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What morph is this?

It's a local place. I just got the pic off of google...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Yea more body shots of ur animal will help . But in all honesty it's def. Not a pastel n looks to be nothing more then a nice normal . But if they sold to u as a pastel I'd go back n tell them they have no clue what there doing also find out where they got the animal and what makes them say it's a pastel
    1.1 het pied ,1.1 pastel,1. butter, .1 spider , .1 fire ph ghost , .1 pastave

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve_r34 View Post
    Yea more body shots of ur animal will help . But in all honesty it's def. Not a pastel n looks to be nothing more then a nice normal . But if they sold to u as a pastel I'd go back n tell them they have no clue what there doing also find out where they got the animal and what makes them say it's a pastel
    Actually the store is a really great place. They sell some cool stuff for amazing prices , they will educate you and the animals are wel looked after. They don't breed their own bps, so I can ask where they get them from. At the time I bought the snake the store was undergoing new management and was really busy. It's very possible that it was overlooked. They also do a lot more with small animals, like sugar gliders and hedgehogs so they are less concerned about the morph, but more the health of the animal.

Thanks
    Please people can we stop feeding into this post. Everybody stop. Clearly this kid (oh god i hope your a kid) is just confused about a lot of things. At this point there is no point in continuing this post because he doesn't seem to be responsive to anybody's replies and is in his own world. Next person to play into this is a fart sniffer
    0.1 Firefly Lesser
    1.1 Firefly Het Pied
    0.1 Lesser
    0.1 Vanilla Cream
    0.1 Flame Pinstripe
    0.1 Black Pewter Ghost
    0.1 Pastel Calico Leopard het Pied
    0.1 Super Pastel Axanthic
    1.1 Piebald
    1.0 Superfly
    1.0 Mimosa
    1.1 Hypo Trans Bearded Dragons
    2.0 French Bulldogs
    0.1 Russian Blue Cat

Thanks
    Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LivingwithBalls View Post
    Actually the store is a really great place. They sell some cool stuff for amazing prices , they will educate you and the animals are wel looked after. They don't breed their own bps, so I can ask where they get them from. At the time I bought the snake the store was undergoing new management and was really busy. It's very possible that it was overlooked. They also do a lot more with small animals, like sugar gliders and hedgehogs so they are less concerned about the morph, but more the health of the animal.

Ehh, if the person selling you failed to educate themselves on the "morphs" they're trying to sell, then I wouldn't want to learn anything from them.

It doesn't matter where they get their animals from, because if they purchased a snake that was sold to them as something else, then they failed to do the proper research as well.. I believe this is a point Angllady2 was trying to make. People need to research before they get themselves scammed, mislead, or incorrectly advised.

Whichever employee told you that you purchased a pastel clearly didn't even know the morph themself... Not people I'd go to for advice, because I wouldn't know which information they give me is actually correct?

sorry for being a fart-sniffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by reixox View Post
    BPs are like pokemon. you tell yourself you're not going to get sucked in. but some how you just gotta catch'em all.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,899 Times in 2,993 Posts

Also the best way forward is for the owner / thread starter to post some better / clearer up to date .... full body photos of the Royal .

It's really no help to post photos of a snake that "looks" like yours ...

Thanks
    Well there's a bit more aggression here than I thought this warranted.

It's possible that the pictures could just be really poorly lit or low quality and we just can't see the color and blushing that would really make this snake look like a pastel. It's also possible you just have a normal with an interesting pattern that someone without much experience saw and falsely labeled a pastel. It happens, and at best you could take it back and say you want a different snake, but if it's only a pet then it doesn't matter, does it?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daigga For This Useful Post:

ballpythonluvr (02-27-2015),RubyFox89 (03-01-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrianDallek View Post
    Please people can we stop feeding into this post. Everybody stop. Clearly this kid (oh god i hope your a kid) is just confused about a lot of things. At this point there is no point in continuing this post because he doesn't seem to be responsive to anybody's replies and is in his own world. Next person to play into this is a fart sniffer
    I'm trying to be responsive, sorry if I'm not. Your right, I am confused. This snake was sold to me as a pastel, but I keep getting told he's not a pastel. I've been told that he's a fire, fire belly, yellow belly, vanilla, and now a normal. Do you see why I might be a little confused? And although I research morphs a fair bit, I'm still quite new to them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Also the best way forward is for the owner / thread starter to post some better / clearer up to date .... full body photos of the Royal .

It's really no help to post photos of a snake that "looks" like yours ...
    I am working on that... He just got fed this morning so unfortunately I can't get any more pictures of him until Sunday. I thought a similar pic might help, but if not that's fine.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast