Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,329

2 members and 3,327 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

chkadii's Collection Photos - DUW

Worked from home due to the snow, so I finally had a chance to play with the Nikon D3300 and light tent I got for Christmas. This is most of my small-but-growing collection. Apologies in advance for the huge pictures, I spaced on imgur and forgot to resize.

First up is my most recent addition, a ~1000g mystic female. I can't wait to try for some mystic potions!

This is the mystic's future boyfriend, my mojave from Outback Reptiles. The picture doesn't really capture his true colors - he's a very soft olive-grey. Can you see why we named him Seven?

Here's a ~1000g fire female, who looks shy but has a serious attitude problem. She's also one of my pickiest eaters. Her name is Felicia, and she's supposedly a daughter of a fire from Mike Wilbanks. This photo is a little dark, she's very pale in person.

This boy is Vernon, our black pastel het. pied. I'm on the hunt for some adult het. pied girls to pair him with in the future, but for now he and the mojave are paired with my two normal girls. I'm hoping that one of them produces a black pastel girl that has an obvious het. pied look just like dad!

I picked She-Hulk up the same time I got Felicia. She is the largest of the two normal girls, and the largest snake in my collection, so it is only natural that she's the only one who has tagged me.

Trouser is the smaller normal girl, and my personal favorite. If you look at my post history, we got her from a friend after her original owner threatened to throw her away. She was a bit skinny when she came to us, and had awful shed issues. With a little TLC, she now eats like a beast and has no trouble shedding at all. She's got a ton of personality, if you couldn't tell by my lack of nicely posed pictures, and I love her little "thumbprint" on her tail.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chkadii For This Useful Post:

PeterPieBaldPython (02-17-2015),thedavegraham (02-17-2015)