Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,332

0 members and 3,332 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.

Thread: TUBS man

Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

TUBS man

Hi, I have reacently gone to tubs because my daughters one pet snake has turned into their passion and we now have 4 snake and would take to many separate enclosures.
    I used 34qt for my 3 snakes they are 100-350 grams and my bigger girl uses a 41qt but she is 5yrs old and 3000 grams
    they things I did wrong the first trip was I got Heafy brand tubs that were a super deal on sale around 5 buck but the bottom had a bump all the way around it that made for a poop catcher so I need smooth bottoms. I wanna use the polycarbonate bins that are completely clear used in restaurants but there like 40 bucks each. For size it seems every premade shelving unit garage rack book case is always a couple of inches to small to narrow or way too big. so pre fab is out after two weekend of thinking I'll find a perfect one for my need at every home store and Walmart type place for miles. Gonna build on outta melimne shelves with all sides pre finished so no iron on strips and drew up some plans myself. I'm also wondering about using a under tank heater for plastic tubs so I'm going for side heat for now I had a zoo med heater that got so hot it cracked glass I'm not putting heat under the plastic for this reason even with a thermostat it kicked on full blast until it gets hot enough to get the tank up to 87 and turn off. But the heater itself would get very hot. Never heat gunned it but it woulda burned a snakes belly for sure.
    i got these great dog dishes for $.97 that are big enough not to get tipped over and they can even get in it if they really wanted and they have cut outs on the side to pick them up but it also doubles a a hide
    then they have a normal hide on the other side and the best hide they use is empty paper towel rolls that I have a ton of now cuz it's the best all around bedding cleaning supply toy combo you can get.

Thanks
    Hope the plans you thought up for your rack were better than your grammar
    6.13 Ball pythons
    1.0 Hypo Jungle Boa
    0.1 Irian Jaya Jaguar Carpet

Instagram: MetropolisReptiles

Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

srry

I notice this also as I'm using an I pad and it doesn't have positive click buttons so I'm sorry for my misses when aiming for a differant key. Also the auto correct somtimes choses is own words for me. That's fun

Thanks
    He doesn't deserve your apology.

Check out heat tape my friend.

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...Results-are-in
    Last edited by SnakeBalls; 01-27-2015 at 07:06 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,602 Times in 3,139 Posts
    I use an iPad as well.

Besides the darn autocorrect changing your words on you, mine will insert the letter "a" sometimes before a word. Then sometimes it will capitalize for me, then not in the next sentence.

These are just few quirks.

So please, no grammer Nazis needed here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Reinz For This Useful Post:

SnakeBalls (01-28-2015)