Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,047

1 members and 3,046 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
    Thanks
    well persistence pays off! A little patience and frontier medicine (tick removal) and Icc took two rat pups last night. The place I'm getting feeders from now orders bulk from rodentpro but they don't have weaned rats so I gave him two pups because although he was eating small rats before he hasn't eaten in so long I didn't want him to have to work too hard. But my buddy is eating again!

on a side note - part of the reason I've been away is that the house I live in (seven musicians, songwriters, and composers, and a classical violinist living in a tent in my back yard because he's trying to reject material possessions in order to refine his playing ability on his 20,000 dollar violin ) we adopted a street kitten or rather, it adopted us. A skeleton of a kitten (black with a white diamond on his chest) came wondering up to the porch in May or June. We ended up feeding it and it lived on the porch.. I being the bleeding heart animal lover that I am litter trained him and took him in the house to live with us. Problem was we had no long term living plans (all musicians or starting our own businesses and have no permenant residence) and it's not fair to the cat to have him move around all the time plus we can barely afford to feed ourselves. So anyways I pool the money between all the guys and we take the cat to the vet and get all the shots and blood tests and rid of the ear mites (all for 85 bucks I might add! ) anyways I researched shelters until I found a non euthanizing shelter that was very quilified and had good word of mouth (Happy Tales Humane in Nashville) and reigestered the cat and did one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in taking him there the other day (Weds 10-27-04) and take him to that shelter and give him up. I've never been a cat person but I loved that cat and it slept at my feet every night so although I'm a little emotionally frazzled I feel good about my decision but just thought you guys may be interested or have had similar experiences. Here he is the last night I got to hang out with him -

He's a pretty big boy for 18 months eh? I loved that cat but I think he'll be happier in a more permanent home
    1.0 Ball Python [Icculus]
    >>>>Looking for a vet?<<<<
    http://www.herpvetconnection.com/
    http://www.arav.org

Thanks
    He's a good looking guy. I hope he'll find a good home
    Check out my gallery! www.schlyne.deviantart.com I am not really active on forums anymore, but I am on facebook.
    Please Click the Dragon eggs/hatchlings!

All of my Dragons can be seen here http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/48959

Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries
    it's phoebie's brother! (phoebie is my adopted stray kitty.)

i hope he finds a good home!
    - Emily