Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,401

1 members and 3,400 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BPnet Senior Member Solarsoldier001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 785 Posts

Weighting of the new babies

Female bel. Named her snowflake. Was a baby that had to be asst fed multiple times. She's a great water now

Female killerbee. Named her Cinderella. Killer eater always

My normal girl. Named her Mulan.

Female albino yellowbelly. Her name is Daisy.

Female spinner blast. Named her Jasmin. I love her more and more everyday

Female butter hypo. Named her Penelope. She was our tied umbilical cord baby. My boyfriend saved this one for sure. He liked her, because he had a name figured out for her when I asked him what should be her name.

Female butter bee. Her name is Ariel. She's a pretty one

These we believe are our keepers

Sent from iPhone 6 using tapatalk
    Boys:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pewter - Dexter | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Butters | Super Fire - Mr. Buttons | Mystic - Charming | Banana Enchi Woma - Gizmo |
    Girls:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pinstripe - Honey | Mojave - Maya | Lesser - Pepper | Calico 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Jewel | Normal 100% Het Pied - Hinata | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Aurora | Spider 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Betsy | Blue Eye Leustic 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Snowflake | Spinner Blast - Jasmin | Butterbee - Ariel | Hypo Butter - Penelope |

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solarsoldier001 For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (01-15-2015),BPSnakeLady (01-15-2015),se7en (01-16-2015)

BPnet Senior Member AlexisFitzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 1,512 Posts

Re: Weighting of the new babies

All of them look amazing that normal is gorgeous and I really like the butterbee thanks for sharing

Thanks
    Very nice selection of animals. I just weighed 6 of mine last week then decided to weigh the other three last night, should have grabbed some pictures especially the Pied which is now over 1100g. He looked funny spilling out of the weighing tub.
    Cheers, Jeff

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisFitzy View Post
    All of them look amazing that normal is gorgeous and I really like the butterbee thanks for sharing
    I know. She is one hot looking snake. I love her so much. She is an awesome eater too. I hope to pair her and to get some nice banded or reduced animals XD

Boys:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pewter - Dexter | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Butters | Super Fire - Mr. Buttons | Mystic - Charming | Banana Enchi Woma - Gizmo |
    Girls:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pinstripe - Honey | Mojave - Maya | Lesser - Pepper | Calico 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Jewel | Normal 100% Het Pied - Hinata | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Aurora | Spider 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Betsy | Blue Eye Leustic 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Snowflake | Spinner Blast - Jasmin | Butterbee - Ariel | Hypo Butter - Penelope |

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Solarsoldier001 For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (01-15-2015)

Thanks
    i love your butter bee and your albino yellowbelly!

- - - Updated - - -

YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCue...yj1vBeeIUZVl2Q

Females;
    Normal 100% het. Hypo, Lesser Pastel, Super Fire, Leopard, Mojave, Pastel het. Piebald, Orange Ghost, Pastel 100% het. Clown, Normal (very clean and reduced patterned) 100% het. Clown, Enchi, Pinstripe, Black Pewter, Albino 100% het. Piebald, Normal 66% ph Hypo, Normal 66% ph Piebald

Males;
    Clown, Super Pastel Calico, HGWG, Pastel 100% het Piebald, Cardamon Fire 50% ph Hypo, Banana, GHI, Cinnamon 66%ph Pieb
    ald

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ARBallMorphs View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. I love the albino yellowbelly. She doesn't like to stay clean though -_-

Thanks

Some updates on these babies

Snowflake

Cinderella

Mulan

Daisy

Jasmin

Penelope

Ariel

Pocahontas

Mr. Buttons

Charming

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Solarsoldier001 For This Useful Post:

goddessbaby (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Wow Penelope sure has grown, glad she's doing so well after the problems with her early on.
    Cheers, Jeff

12. The Following User Says Thank You to C2tcardin For This Useful Post:

Solarsoldier001 (06-05-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C2tcardin View Post
    Wow Penelope sure has grown, glad she's doing so well after the problems with her early on.
    Thank you she's doing great. Considering when she came out the egg she was 32 grams and then after a assist fed she was 33-34 grams. I'm glad she's a strong eater.

Thanks
    I've had a couple start off slowly then become great eaters!
    Cheers, Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast