hello everyone, I was just searching for some advice. right now I have a customer who has purchased two ball pythons from me. he sent the money roughly 2-3 weeks ago (maybe a little less) I explained to him that all of my shipping is done weather permitting and right now its getting too cold for comfort for me (low 20's at night, sometimes colder) he is growing extremely impatient and I received a text message from him about 4-5 days ago stating that he wanted his money back. I explained to him that I don't want to risk the animals lives and take any chances etc etc. after a while he agreed to just wait it out. well, today I received another message asking for his money back yet again. now here is where my question lies, what is everyone's policy regarding refunds? (in this particular situation) obviously I want to keep the customer happy and what not but do I just straight up give him his money back and be on my way? I feel its a bit unfair to purchase animals and then just a few weeks later ask for a refund because you don't want to wait any longer. (especially after I personally have bought numerous animals during the winter months and have had to wait months and months to receive them) I hope this doesn't come off as rude or anything because that's what I am trying to avoid. I am just trying to look for some friendly advice so everyone can be happy here.

thanks a bunch!