Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,312

3 members and 3,309 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks

Calico/ Sugar - Is the White Spots random when pasted down to babies

i asked this question a while ago and didnt get a definitive answer, i think they said they seem to think its random or something like that, and i also said i didnt put this in gentic section because that seemed to be for ppl looking to ask ppl what morph is their snake

well the title kinda says it all, im thinking of buying a calico but ive always wanted a sugar because i think they look better, but i havent found one yet but i did find a calico for a good price, 125, but i think i can get that down a lil bit, its a male btw, anyway im getting off topic, so i would buy him no question if it is random, because im looking to breed him with a few other stuff, and i want the whites do be big and bright, but the calico im buying doesnt have that much white, well it have enough spots they just arent big, if i find a way to put pics up i will

Thanks
    the amount of white on calicos and sugars is completely random same as that with piebalds.

Edit: Mike willbanks is consistantly the best place to look for sugars though they are becoming more popular. it is still up in the air on weather they are the same gene. He is one who does not think so
    Last edited by ajmreptiles; 12-28-2014 at 01:04 PM.