Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,282

2 members and 3,280 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Please help, I lost my snake in my car :(

I'm so very sorry. I'm sure your devastated. Have you told the breeder yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to calmolly1 For This Useful Post:

yellowbelly76 (12-17-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenmassx View Post
    I went to Mazda and told them about the snake they said they would charge $90 an hour for labor looking for it. A guy came out and told me he could pull out a couple things quickly just to look because I don't have that kind of money. After not finding her he took me to the back service area with a couple other service guys and we literally tore my car apart. I helped look through it was funny because the guy helping me is scared of snakes and the other guy didn't like anything that crawled so everytime he pulled something off he jumped out and handed me the flashlight saying "here look!" She wasn't anywhere in the car we looked through everything. My interior was in pieces. I'm so thankful for him helping though and not charging me.

I really wish this post had a different ending. Even though I just got her I had an instant connection and knew that she had to be mine and now she's gone I keep thinking I'm going to see her little head pop out of somewhere and I can just catch her and hold her again. I'm so upset and guilty, I just wish this wouldn't have happened to me. There's nothing else I can do though I'm almost 99% sure she's not in my car, I wish she was but that's not the case. I just hope she got out and someone found her and she's going to have a new home. Thank you everyone for all the advice, tips, everything I really appreciate it. I just held out hope for so long because all the stories I've read we're successful.
    We were all hoping for a happy ending as well... though some snakes have gone missing for months then pop up, so this story may not be over...
    1. het Pied 1. Albino 1. Lesser 1. Fire 1. OG 1. Pinstripe het VPI Axanthic 1. Mojave Enchi
    1. Bumblebee 1. Black Pastel Kingpin 1. Pastel Tiger
    .1 Pastel .1 Pastel het Pied .1 Calico .1 OG .1 Mojave het Lavender Albino .1 Lithium .1 Caramel Spider .1 Bumblebee .1 Bumblebee het Clown .1 Leopard
    1. Wild Caught Corn 1. Coral Snow Corn .1 Snow Corn .1 Butter Corn .1 Albino Reverse Okeetee Corn ?.? Frilled Dragon .2 Ferrets

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by calmolly1 View Post
    I'm so very sorry. I'm sure your devastated. Have you told the breeder yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am I haven't talked to him yet, I don't even know what to say or if he would do anything for me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viol8r View Post
    We were all hoping for a happy ending as well... though some snakes have gone missing for months then pop up, so this story may not be over...
    That's what I'm really hoping. I'm trying not to get my hopes up top high because I don't want to keep feeling upset. For now I'm just going to tell myself that she's gone and I did everything that I could. If she shows up one day, I'll be extremely happy.

Thanks

That's what I'm really hoping. I'm trying not to get my hopes up top high because I don't want to keep feeling upset. For now I'm just going to tell myself that she's gone and I did everything that I could. If she shows up one day, I'll be extremely happy.
    You did, and I'm sure every keeper on here is happy about your will to find your animal. It is sad, but don't beat yourself up about it. Search around and find another bp you can't live without and get it. (you were going to do that anyway, ask anyone on here. lol) Just always keep an extra setup incase he does pop up. If he doesn't, I promise another one will...
    1. het Pied 1. Albino 1. Lesser 1. Fire 1. OG 1. Pinstripe het VPI Axanthic 1. Mojave Enchi
    .1 Pastel .1 Pastel het Pied .1 Calico .1 OG .1 Mojave het Lavender Albino .1 Lithium .1 Caramel Spider .1 Bumblebee .1 Bumblebee het Clown .1 Leopard
    1. Wild Caught Corn 1. Coral Snow Corn .1 Snow Corn .1 Butter Corn .1 Albino Reverse Okeetee Corn ?.? Frilled Dragon .2 Ferrets

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viol8r View Post
    You did, and I'm sure every keeper on here is happy about your will to find your animal. It is sad, but don't beat yourself up about it. Search around and find another bp you can't live without and get it. (you were going to do that anyway, ask anyone on here. lol) Just always keep an extra setup incase he does pop up. If he doesn't, I promise another one will...
    Thank you, I really appreciate it! I think instead of buying one through a breeder I'll just get one that needs a home. I've been surfing around Craigslist and found a Dumeril Boa who needs a home which is a bit different. I just feel like it might be too soon. I will definitely keep a setup though just incase she slithers out one day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Laurenmassx For This Useful Post:

Sammiebob (12-18-2014)

Thanks

i am so sorry, i have been watching this post so hoping for a happy ending. Like everyone else has said though maybe she will appear one day.
    1.0 Bumblebee (Aragon)
    1.0 Pastel (Bishop)
    1.0 Lemon Blast (Loki)
    0.1 Normal (Khaleesi)
    0.1 Leopard Gecko (Kaiya)
    1.0 Bearded Dragon (Falkor)
    0.1 Dog (Sarah)
    0.1 Cat (Noelle)

Thanks

Thank you, I really appreciate it! I think instead of buying one through a breeder I'll just get one that needs a home. I've been surfing around Craigslist and found a Dumeril Boa who needs a home which is a bit different. I just feel like it might be too soon. I will definitely keep a setup though just incase she slithers out one day
    Check Daytona and Tampa too. There are a lot of really nice looking snakes out there. There is also a breeder on here that is in Daytona, you could check to see what he has available. I hope to have my first clutch next year as everything is looking promising so far... Keep your chin up!

Thanks
    I am very sorry that you were not able to find your baby. Hopefully she does still turn up.
    1.0 Normal (Drake)
    1.2 100% Het. Pied (2015 Male) . (Death of the Endless), (2015 Female)
    1.0 Pastel PH Pied (Dream of the Endless)
    0.1 Spider (Delirium of the Endless)
    2.2 Het Albino (Morph), (Destruction of the Endless) . (Despair of the Endless), (Marvel Girl)
    1.0 Mojave (Destiny of the Endless)
    0.1 Butter (Desire of the Endless)
    2.1 Pastel (2016 Male 1), (2016 Male 2) . (Pheonix)
    0.1 Cinnamon (Dark Pheonix)
    1.1 Piebald (Ice-Man) . (Emma Frost)
    1.0 Super Pastel Fire (Wolverine)
    0.1 Super Pastel Yellow Belly (Psyclocke)
    1.0 Albino Pastel (Colossus)
    1.0 Inferno (Cyclops)
    1.0 Banana Spider (Angel)
    1.0 Coral Glow (Sabretooth)
    1.0 Orange Dream (Havok)
    0.1 Jigsaw (Jean Grey)
    1.0 Pinstripe (Beast)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,602 Times in 3,139 Posts
    So sorry for what you have been going through.

I would definitely let the breeder know what happened. I am in business for myself. If I had delivered an unsecured package as such, I would not only be upset, but feel 100% responsible as well.

Snakes are his business, he KNOWS that they are escape artists! Thus, he should know how to secure a snake!

If he does not give you a new snake, I believe that he may offer you one at a deep discount.

Whatcha got to lose?
    Last edited by Reinz; 12-18-2014 at 04:22 PM.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast