Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,127

1 members and 1,126 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,580
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Please help, I lost my snake in my car :(

I live in an apt and my car is parked far away I don't have a cord right now. I left water bottles & a mouse in the car but everything's getting cold so fast she probably won't be able to sense the heat. I need something that stays hot. I might have to go buy a heat pad. It's going to be hot tomorrow again I might leave the mouse in my car then because the smell would be more prominent then, my cars going to stink lol but I need to find this snake :/

Thanks
    Maybe a cast iron pan heated up and wrapped in a few towels? Go out and light a candle or two and sit for a half hour. The heat from the flame will heat the car. I used to be homeless and you would be surprised how much a candle or two heats a small space.

Thanks
    I would go out. Light a few candles and sit there. Dead silent. Breathe very slow and quiet. If you don't move for a half hour or more you may be able to hear movement from the snake. Good luck.

Thanks

I have a bunch of candles that's not a bad idea actually, I'm sorry to hear about that. Thank you for all the advice I'm hoping I find her! I have pictures of what she looked like but it says I can't post attachments, probably because I'm new to the forum.

Thanks
    I'm not sorry at all you don't need to be. Thanks for the consideration though. It's nice to come from nothing and be happy and successful. I earned it all with my blood sweat and tears. Go hang outside for an hour or two it's worth it. I spent days searching for my lost dog. I live in the middle of nowhere surrounded in redwoods. He ultimately never came home but I didn't give up. You owe it to the animal to do everything in your power as a human. You have fingers and a brain. It doesn't. Go outside and sit for an hour or two by candle light. GGrab a book. Maybe even pass out. She may cuddle you with you for warmth. If you have work tomorrow it doesn't matter. Drink coffee and deal with it. If you do everything in your power and don't get her back you can't feel bad. Sometimes the universe teaches us lessons when we don't want it to. Don't be hurt though, learn and move on. Candles a book blanket and pillow. Go relax and think good thoughts. Let the snake know you are trying.
    Last edited by Foolish1; 12-16-2014 at 02:56 AM. Reason: I said the H word. Super vulgar stuff. Didn't want another infraction so I edited it out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Foolish1 For This Useful Post:

calmolly1 (12-16-2014)

Thanks

Yeah that's true, that's good though. I'm sorry about your dog at least you did everything in your power to look for it. I'm sitting in my car now with two candles in the back trying to be as quiet as possibly it was so cold last night and tonight though that's why I'm so worried it's 41 degrees right now.

Thanks
    All you can do is try. Give it some time. Relax for a bit. Tomorrow you will be able to get behind the panels. All will work out.

Thanks
    This might sound bad, but are you absolutely positive the seller really put her in the bag? Either way I truly hope you find her
    1.0 Bumblebee (Aragon)
    1.0 Pastel (Bishop)
    1.0 Lemon Blast (Loki)
    0.1 Normal (Khaleesi)
    0.1 Leopard Gecko (Kaiya)
    1.0 Bearded Dragon (Falkor)
    0.1 Dog (Sarah)
    0.1 Cat (Noelle)

Thanks
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3rLof2cnzg

The snake salesman.

Thanks

Yeah I'm positive he put it into the bag right in front of me & gave me his personal number if I had any questions :/

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast