Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 981

2 members and 979 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,578
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Please help, I lost my snake in my car :(

Quote Originally Posted by mattboyle96 View Post
    How has no one pointed how big of a doofus this person is for not make sure bag was tied before leaving it on their car seat. Snakes are some of the greatest escape artists in the world, precautions must be taken at all times. Feel sorry for the snake, the beautiful animal is now probably dead somewhere. flippin doofus
    That was just completely unnecessary! Name calling doesn't help, and she already admitted to feeling horrible. She had her car torn apart trying to find her snake, and so far, has been unfortunate. She has done Everything she can in an attempt to find this snake, and now she can only hope that it turns up somewhere. Didn't your mom ever teach you "if you can say something nice, don't say anything at all"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aaron

1.0 Spider, Orange Dream, Yellow Belly

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yellowbelly76 For This Useful Post:

ballpythonluvr (12-19-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenmassx View Post
    I hope this works! These are pictures of her at the show before she went missing :/

That is a beautiful snake!! I really hope he/she turns up in good condition.

Aaron

1.0 Spider, Orange Dream, Yellow Belly

Thanks
    Did you look in the trunk, where the spare tire is? If your back seats fold down she could fit through the seats and get back there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eramyl For This Useful Post:

yellowbelly76 (12-19-2014)

Thanks

How has no one pointed how big of a doofus this person is for not make sure bag was tied before leaving it on their car seat. Snakes are some of the greatest escape artists in the world, precautions must be taken at all times. Feel sorry for the snake, the beautiful animal is now probably dead somewhere. flippin doofus

Please take the hate elsewhere. How would you like it if you lost your pet? OP has already clarified how bad she feels and she doesn't need you making her feel worse.

OP, those pictures are adorable I've got my fingers crossed that you still can find her!!!
    1.0 Pinstripe - Nagini

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts

To answer your question: Because WE can conduct ourselves like adults in public. Please remember your words next time you screw up.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PitOnTheProwl For This Useful Post:

ballpythonluvr (12-19-2014),MarkS (12-19-2014)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

holy some people need their big boy pants on!!! suck it up, op messed up royally not gunna pat him/her on the head and say everything is ok. lol if i was brought up like that id be a mommies boy and not know how to fend for myself in the real world. when someone messes up you let them know, and whats with censoring on this site, what are we 11? not to worried if i get booted, wont loose sleep over it
    Troll

Thanks

you just keep going on in life with that as your motto. think our moms told us that when we were 6 lol. bunch of wimps on this website thats all i gotta say. thats the problem with the world today, everyone babies their kids and they cant any heat and have such thin skin.

Thanks

id feel "bad" too if I lost my pet, but i am also smarter then the pets I own so these problems dont occur in my house. have had snakes and other reptiles since I was 13, have never lost a pet. I would also take full responsibility on myself for what i did, not try and blame the breeder for not sealing the bag.
    Last edited by PitOnTheProwl; 12-19-2014 at 08:26 AM. Reason: language

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts

you just keep going on in life with that as your motto. think our moms told us that when we were 6 lol. bunch of wimps on this website thats all i gotta say. thats the problem with the world today, everyone babies their kids and they cant any heat and have such thin skin.
    You know where the door is........................
    Also a bunch of young children.
    Please learn to respect the users here.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PitOnTheProwl For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (12-19-2014),ballpythonluvr (12-19-2014),Kamerick (12-19-2014),MarkS (12-19-2014),Sirensong26 (12-19-2014)

BPnet Senior Member AlexisFitzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 1,512 Posts

holy some people need their big boy pants on!!! suck it up, op messed up royally not gunna pat him/her on the head and say everything is ok. lol if i was brought up like that id be a mommies boy and not know how to fend for myself in the real world. when someone messes up you let them know, and whats with censoring on this site, what are we 11? not to worried if i get booted, wont loose sleep over it
    well there are better reptile forums then this, not too worried there dr.geek
    we are reptile keepers, what reptile keeper doesnt talk like a trucker? for real?
    id feel "bad" too if I lost my pet, but i am also smarter then the pets I own so these problems dont occur in my house. have had snakes and other reptiles since I was 13, have never lost a pet. I would also take full responsibility on myself for what i did, not try and blame the breeder for not sealing the bag.
    And why are you here again? You have had nothing but negative things to say about the op and the site so why are you even here? If you want to not be helpful at all, make rude comments, and use whatever kind of language you want you can do all of that on another forum, because that is not what this one is about.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlexisFitzy For This Useful Post:

MarkS (12-19-2014),Sirensong26 (12-19-2014),yellowbelly76 (12-19-2014)

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast