Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,173

0 members and 3,173 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Thanks
    You really WOULD generate a LOT more interest if folks had some idea what sort of snakes they might be getting into - heck as far as they know they could be baby African Rock Pythons or have visible illnesses etc. Just trying to help yopu in your efforts to get rid of them.

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Good point - you'd certainly get more interest, but I love the idea. I take it this is your way of trying to ensure that the snakes go to serious/good owners; however, (no offense to anyone that did submit an essay), I'd be leary of someone who submitted an essay without knowledge of the species in question - how do they know they can properly house and care for them? Or are they just interested because they're essentially 'free' (plus shipping)?
    Ball Python, Bredl's Carpet Python, Kenyan Sand Boa, Saharan Sand Boa
    Mexican Black King, California King, Snow Corn, Okeetee Corn, Everglades Ratsnake
    Blue Tongued Skinks: Irian Jaya (2), Indonesian, Northern, Tanimbar, Eastern, Kei, Merauke
    Crested Gecko

Thanks
    Well I am EVERY bit as guilty of the same behavior, Tiger - when in Sam's Club/COSTCO wheelin around anything free is good - the "free sample" ladies can't even begin their sales pitch properly before I have half the samples off their tray and jammed into my cheeks liek a squirrel.

Thanks
    the "free sample" ladies can't even begin their sales pitch properly before I have half the samples off their tray and jammed into my cheeks liek a squirrel
    I have no idea what you look like, but the picture I just got in my head was absolutly halarious. Like the cartoon squirel in the sword in the stone. hehehe

Thanks
    That's pretty much accurate - just add a smattering of facial hair.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I got the same picture in my head!
    Mexican Black King, California King, Snow Corn, Okeetee Corn, Everglades Ratsnake
    Blue Tongued Skinks: Irian Jaya (2), Indonesian, Northern, Tanimbar, Eastern, Kei, Merauke
    Crested Gecko

Thanks
    ooh, creepy. Oh well,they say great minds think alike

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Crested Gecko

Thanks
    Hi everyone I talked to the young man today thats helping me with the snakes and he thinks that they are all ball pythons. I will be looking though some papers my husband had from the breeders that I found last night and if the winner wants to know what the papers say i'll let him know. Thank you all for your help.

Thanks
    Hi again everyone here is the winning essay that i chose as the winner and for one reason really and that was that he placed his phone number in it which i will block out

"hi i'm pming you on the behalf of your husbands snake you have here on the ball-pythons.net site that say your giveing them away. me and my wife and son would be more then happy to give them a good home as we each enjoy them my son more then us gets a kick out of them. and he really enjoys watching them and holding them and he's only four. but if you find it in your heart to give them to us we would like to know when and how and what you feed them in order to give them a good home. and if you have any thing you would like to talk to us about please feel free to call me at 1-586-xxx-xxxx and ask for eugene"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast