Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,210

1 members and 3,209 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Thanks

Zoo med water treatments

You really would get more responces if there were some pics or we knew where we would have to pay to ship from. I do understand the difficulty that can be getting pics posted, i don't have any of mone posted. I myself would submit an essay if I knew I could afford the shipping, but not until then, as I would hate for you to think you have someone to give them to only to be turned down if I can't pay the shipping cost. Were you just giving away the snakes, or thier set ups as well? That could also sway some people your way.

BPnet Veteran BallPythonBabe448's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey, I have an Idea. Why don't we all post pictures of our snakes, and she can tell us if any of ours look like hers? I think that would work. Lets try. Does one of them look like the avatar padiente has?
    0.1 Bearded Dragon (Reka)

Thanks
    that is a good idea.

Thanks
    Two of them are a lot lighter and the other four are about that shade

Thanks

new desktop, woot!!

Sorry to hear about your loss and everything, but I'm not sure I like the idea of giving snakes to someone before they even know what kind of snakes they are. Each snake requires different care, which needs to be set up ahead of time. I hope this still works out though..

Maybe I can post some pictures of the most popular pet snakes and you can tell us if they have the same pattern as them so we can get an idea.

Ball Python

Corn Snake

Red Tail Boa

Burmese Python

Sorry for the big pics. It's just bugging me wondering what kind of snakes you have up for grabs. Let us know if any of the snakes you have available have similar patterns and stuff. I'm just trying to help make sure they go to good well prepared homes.
    2.0 python regius - Ace(pastel) and Pelota(cross-dresser )

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Wow! I'm surprised you got 2 essays w/o knowing what snakes they were getting into. I'm interested to know what kind they are myself and where you are located. Maybe ask the student if he/she knows what species they are. In your post above you said "Two of them are a lot lighter and the other four are about that shade" - what snake pic are you referring to?
    Ball Python, Bredl's Carpet Python, Kenyan Sand Boa, Saharan Sand Boa
    Mexican Black King, California King, Snow Corn, Okeetee Corn, Everglades Ratsnake
    Blue Tongued Skinks: Irian Jaya (2), Indonesian, Northern, Tanimbar, Eastern, Kei, Merauke
    Crested Gecko

Thanks
    Yea, I think this Idea works. I would of submitted an essay, and I really want a ball python (another one, if you have one) but I didn't read the post in time! That stinks. I hope you find a home for them though. Let me ask you, are they all the same kind of snake? do they all look the same?

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Handling Leopard Geckos!?

I think it's a great idea as well - wish petstores, etc did something like that. I'm just surprised people took the time to compose an essay when they don't even know what they're writing it for and what kind of housing/care they need to be able to provide.
    Mexican Black King, California King, Snow Corn, Okeetee Corn, Everglades Ratsnake
    Blue Tongued Skinks: Irian Jaya (2), Indonesian, Northern, Tanimbar, Eastern, Kei, Merauke
    Crested Gecko

Thanks
    Yea. I asked in an above post if it looked like the snake in padiente's avatar and she said two are alot lighter and six are that shade. I wonder if the two lighter ones are baby burms.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

male or female?

Ahhh, I must have missed that. Thanks! I'd still love to see pics, as some people do confuse baby burms, etc with bps. I might be willing to write a whole book if it's a snake I'm interested in.
    Crested Gecko

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast