Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,265

1 members and 3,264 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
    Thanks

Can anyone tell if this is a phantom sugar?

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.p...=32&de=1076225

Is this legit? Also, would this be a good place for me to start breeding? My roommate has a female mojave I'd love to breed it to to get purple potion, mojave, and sugars, as well as by the time its of age I'll purchase a female bumblebee to try and start working towards different pastel/spider sugars because I think they look amazing. And if not I could still make some funky phantom pastel/spider combos. Mainly I'd like to know if the morph posted is actually that and how you'd tell. But if you have any ideas on the breeding that'd be cool too!

BPnet Senior Member Solarsoldier001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 785 Posts

Re: Can anyone tell if this is a phantom sugar?

I'm so bad at phantoms. But that sugar is really really low white if it is. And I feel like that's super cheap for a sugar. Let alone a sugar phantom. My first thought was normal though.

Sent from iPhone 5 using tapatalk
    Boys:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pewter - Dexter | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Butters | Super Fire - Mr. Buttons | Mystic - Charming | Banana Enchi Woma - Gizmo |
    Girls:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pinstripe - Honey | Mojave - Maya | Lesser - Pepper | Calico 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Jewel | Normal 100% Het Pied - Hinata | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Aurora | Spider 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Betsy | Blue Eye Leustic 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Snowflake | Spinner Blast - Jasmin | Butterbee - Ariel | Hypo Butter - Penelope |

Thanks

Re: Can anyone tell if this is a phantom sugar?

I don't think I see phantom in there at all and it looks like possibly a really low grade quality sugar I wouldn't pay 300 for it

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Hmmmm. Could be. Defiantly a sugar but I am unsure about the phantom. Ask the seller what the pairing was and photos of the parents. If a parent is a super phantom and the photo does not come up on a google image search, I would believe the seller. In my opinion, that snake could go either way since phantom is subtle and varies.