Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,414

4 members and 3,410 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: food?

Thanks

food?

Anyone know of any good online vendors of frozen mice/rats?

Thanks
    I like "the Big Cheese Rodent Factory" but there is a thread here that has a list of rodent online vendors. =3
    If you're are not going to stand behind the soldiers, feel free to stand in front of them.

Collection:
    1 Blood Python. (Benito)
    1 Normal Ball Python (Breda)
    1 Coastal Carpet Python (Richthofen)
    1 Siamese/Tabby Cat (Junkers)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheLuftGator For This Useful Post:

lorenhavens (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    So I came across a new vender rodent pro. They are cheaper then the one I buy from now but have more in a package. 50 I only have one snake. I am afraid of I hot with them by the time I get so far they will be no good. My current provider sells them in package of 25. Should I stick with the one I have or do u think that the 50 will last? Also anyone have any problems with rodent pro?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 1,958 Posts
    I used them before I found a local source. I was always pleased with the product.

I don't think buying 50 at a time should be a problem. When I used them I made two large orders a year and never had any issues.

The best way to make ordering online work is to fill the box to make the shipping more worth it. When you place items in your cart it will tell you how much space it left in the box.

Sign up for their news letter and emails. They send out coupon codes and Hot Buys which are some really cheap rodents at times. I know I scored some XXL rats one time for a fraction of the regular price.

You should also search the forum. There is hardly anything that you could ask that has not been asked before. On slow night or when other threads are more active it is easy to not get the answers you want but they are easily found by doing a simple search.
    KMG
    0.1 BP 1.1 Blood Python 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa 1.0 Aru Green Tree Python
    0.1 Emerald Tree Boa 0.1 Dumeril Boa 0.1 Carpet Python 0.1 Central American Boa
    0.1 Brooks Kingsnake 0.1 Speckled Kingsnake 1.0 Western Hognose
    0.1 Blonde Madagascar Hognose 1.0 Columbian Boa

1.1 Olde English Bulldogge 1.0 Pit Bull

Thanks
    I just ordered 350 mice from Perfect Prey for my corn snakes. My 5 corns should be good for a while.
    1. het Pied 1. Albino 1. Lesser 1. Fire 1. OG 1. Pinstripe het VPI Axanthic 1. Mojave Enchi
    1. Bumblebee 1. Black Pastel Kingpin 1. Pastel Tiger
    .1 Pastel .1 Pastel het Pied .1 Calico .1 OG .1 Mojave het Lavender Albino .1 Lithium .1 Caramel Spider .1 Bumblebee .1 Bumblebee het Clown .1 Leopard
    1. Wild Caught Corn 1. Coral Snow Corn .1 Snow Corn .1 Butter Corn .1 Albino Reverse Okeetee Corn ?.? Frilled Dragon .2 Ferrets

Thanks
    Viol8r how often do u feed yours?

Thanks

Re: food?

Quote Originally Posted by KMG View Post
    The best way to make ordering online work is to fill the box to make the shipping more worth it. When you place items in your cart it will tell you how much space it left in the box.
    I use both BigCheese and RodentPro. BigCheese is better for small orders because they have several box sizes. RodentPro has only one. However, both regularly run specials for flat rate shipping.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DennisM For This Useful Post:

lorenhavens (02-20-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lorenhavens View Post
    Viol8r how often do u feed yours?
    Once a week for the bigger ones. My daughter has a baby that gets a little nippy if it doesn't eat every 4 days. lol
    1. het Pied 1. Albino 1. Lesser 1. Fire 1. OG 1. Pinstripe het VPI Axanthic 1. Mojave Enchi
    1. Bumblebee 1. Black Pastel Kingpin 1. Pastel Tiger
    .1 Pastel .1 Pastel het Pied .1 Calico .1 OG .1 Mojave het Lavender Albino .1 Lithium .1 Caramel Spider .1 Bumblebee .1 Bumblebee het Clown .1 Leopard
    1. Wild Caught Corn 1. Coral Snow Corn .1 Snow Corn .1 Butter Corn .1 Albino Reverse Okeetee Corn ?.? Frilled Dragon .2 Ferrets

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Viol8r For This Useful Post:

lorenhavens (02-20-2015)

Thanks

Hi
    i would agree that rodent pro is the best deal I have found, when they run specials, which is often. I also would consider ordering from south Florida rodents, if I lived within their free shipping zone, but their rate is prohibitive to me here in CA. They also run discounts on their Facebook page, and what piqued my interest was the fact that they vacuum seal their rodents. Btw thanks for the recommendation of big cheese rodents

Thanks
    Ive been using rodentpro for years. They are okay, my main complaint is the size variation weve been getting recently. I bought a big bag of rat pups and got some really small ones and some almost small rat size.
    I also bought large rats and medium rats and cant tell the difference between them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast