Life has thrown a few curves so need to narrow down my BP collection to just a couple to keep as pets for now. I haven't sold much reptile-wise, shopped around a lot when I first got into it, but haven't for a while so unsure on what prices to ask for some. Also, while I have shipped plenty of items before, including overseas, I have never sent or received a live creature via mail, so not sure if I would be able to do that or not with these. Located in southwestern Indiana if not. Only trades I would consider would be for a really nice female (age/size doesn't matter; probably prefer visual recessive though) since I plan on keeping two males and one female as pets, so two of each would be ideal. Or a fuel efficient daily driver that is mechanically sound.

(weights are empty and from this past weekend)

1.0 Pastel het. Clown (was bought as a proven breeder) - 1030g
1.0 Mojave 50% pos.het. Clown (from JKR) - 700g~
1.0 Calico (Flaura&Fauna line; was actually one of the early ones from their line; looks great, almost decided to keep him; was also bought as proven breeder) - 1050g
1.0 Champagne - 315g
1.0 Desert (really great colors, another I almost kept) - 330g
1.0 Dinker (clean clover shaped pattern on head; reduced pattern on about 2/3rds of body; and different shade of brown than usual, seems to have more yellow to it or something) - 1250g

0.1 Possible Genetic banded (if the black/dark parts of her body were lighter, could almost be mistaken for an Enchi) - 450g
0.1 50% pos.het. Albino - 1100g
0.1 Yellow Belly - 1150g
0.1 Cinnamon - 900g
0.1 Het. Clown (will probably be keeping her for now as a second female unless traded a different nice female) - 1300-1500g (range is because the scale I was using was digital and didn't give measurements past ~1300g).

The following two are ones I plan on keeping (along with my black pastel, my first BP), but like when it comes to football(soccer) transfers, if someone offers you 40mil for a defender, you take it. (i.e. if someone is really interested and makes a worthwhile offer, I can sell them as well) These two are beautiful snakes.

0.1 X-treme Butter - 1300-1500g (again, scale issue)
1.0 X-treme Butter Pewter - 750g

Again, I am not sure on prices for some/most, and not sure about shipping them yet, just wanted to inquire for any advice on both and also let's ppl know they are available if interested. Will try to add some pics as well. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

<reserving for adding pics later>