Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,298

2 members and 3,296 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks
    while I am working starting a business with this, I don't see myself making any kind of profit for about 5 years, most of the money made selling babies after the first couple years I expect to be going to care for the animals and investing into some other mid-range projects that catch my eye. I also don't really expect to be able to jump on the 40-50k investment projects until maybe year 7 or 8. I am trying to be realistic as possible with myself mostly because when it comes down to it, it's a labor of love. Without passion and persistence, the ones who are in it to make a quick dollar fade out fast.

Thanks
    Any money I make at all is profit to me, but I have a bit of a wierd perspective on it. I'm only using money that I would have thrown away on my other hobby anyway, so getting any of it back is like profit to me. Plus you have to be creative on spending. I build all my own racks, make hides from butter tubs and the like, breed my own feeders, and so on. Can a profit be made? Sure if you can throw money at the problem. If not you'll have a long hard road.
    Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345