Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,344

3 members and 3,341 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Thread: ATB questions

Account Disabled
    Thanks

ATB questions

What is the average length for a female(I've read things saying 3ft and I've read things saying 7ft)? Do they go through a color change like ETBs and GTPs do? Do they use all the vertical space or mainly hang out at the top? Do they have weak spines as babies like GTPs? Are they difficult to start feeding as babies? What about ATBxETB hybrids? I'd love to see some of yours to if you don't mind!

Thanks

Re: ATB questions

They differ from males to females but not a huge amount. I'd say a healthy adult female tab is going to be around 5 1/2 feet to 6 1/2. It seems like a big snake once they reach adults but are still very very manageable. They'll go through a small color change. You garden phases are most likely going to change the most becoming more grey/brown once they get older. As far as cage wise goes, My atbs use both high and low in there cages. Most of the time high though. Babies are all different when it comes to feeding. I've had a couple that eat like there's no tomorrow and some are impossible to get to feed. It's always a different story though.lol
    As far as atb/etb hybrids I've only seen a few before. They are pretty beautiful in color but I like my snakes to be true full breeds and don't like to cross any. Hope this helps though
    0.1 Coastel Carpet Python
    1.0 Hogg Island Boa
    1.0 Amazon Tree Bao
    0.1 columbian rainbow boa
    2.0 normal Ball
    1.0 Pastel

Rahhhh!!