Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,992

0 members and 2,992 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,567
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai

Thread: My New Babies

Thanks

My New Babies

I am working on uploading all of the pictures but these are my newest edition to my family... (The first snakes)

Dinker: Most likely a normal but we will se if he fathers any cool babies. I really liked his color (a fair bit of white) and blushing on his sides. He is pretty nice.

(belly)

Head

Body/Tail

My other babies. A female 100% Het Pied (With papers, rep breeder). I know papers don't matter, but i seen the mother and father with my own eyes and it has the "signs" even if she isn't she still is an awesome snake... She loves riding in my car with me. She is very active for a ball! I only snapped one picture of her and its not that good.

I also got a Male 100% Het Pied (papers same guy). Same story... But he is a bit mean right now so he is in his home getting the new house jitters out.

The 3 i picked up tonight are my first Balls. I have a 2 1/2ft corn snake (Sparkles is her name) and my daughter (5) has claimed it as hers. I got the first time snake jitters out with her so I moved up to the balls. I am very pleased with them. Other than the fact that Mr Spaz is a bit of a doo doo head right now. But i would be cranky too if I just moved and haven't eaten. Feeding will be tomorrow Ill get a decent camera and take more pictures. Hopefully in a few days I can have pictures of Mr Spaz.

I still have to name Mr. Dinker... However since he looks pretty normal (minus the high fade up his side and the few weird spots on his head so i doubt he is any morph) and my daughters love to say "dinker" i think his name will stay there. The breeder assumed Mr. Dinker has something going on since he was different than all of the other "normals" out of the clutch. He says that the Mom and Dad are a YB and Mojave, or something like that. Like I said, I doubt he has anything going on, but he will make a good daddy one day

Now i just need to name my Girl.......
    Last edited by Tat2Guy; 04-29-2014 at 12:25 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tat2Guy For This Useful Post:

Tennessee (04-29-2014)

Thanks
    I'm a little impartial to Mr. Dinker if ya cannot tell. He has been slithering all over me. Finally I have him curled on my chest. I am really wanting to go get Mr. Spaz out since he needs to be handled, but i'm letting him chill for now... It feels like christmas! lol. But off to bed.. Happy Herping!
    1.1 100% Het Pied
    0.1 Normal
    1.0 Ghost/Hypo
    0.1 100% Het Ghost
    1.0 Mojave
    0.1 Butter
    0.0.1 Crested Gecko (Lemon Parfait x Thar)

Thanks

Re: My New Babies

Feeding happened for Dinker and het girl. Spas just wants to bite stuff. They were eating rats but I fed them mice. I am going to go get a right now to see if he will eat it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    1.1 100% Het Pied
    0.1 Normal
    1.0 Ghost/Hypo
    0.1 100% Het Ghost
    1.0 Mojave
    0.1 Butter
    0.0.1 Crested Gecko (Lemon Parfait x Thar)